How to get a job at Leap Wireless.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Leap Wireless? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

jpinicansell@hotmail.com in Wilmington, Delaware

35 months ago

I am currently unemployed and searching for a inside sales position with Criket Wireless. I have applied several times and haven't heard nothing back or any results. I am a current customer of Criket Wireless for over a year. I am looking for opportunity to sell and promote your wireless products in the Wilmington, DE market area.

Thanks,
John Pini

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jpinicansell@hotmail.com in Wilmington, Delaware

35 months ago

No. Found on Indeed.com and yes would like to interview for the position for the Wilmington, DE. Retail Sales Associate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

No Cricket in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

17 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Leap Wireless? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Avoid Cricket Communications (Leap Wireless) at all costs. They are poorly managed, promote a sub-par network and offer a horrible work environment. They cater their employment toward minorities so if you are white and male you dont stand much of a chance to gain employment or grow within the company. Their target market is households with income under $50k and unable to get credit. If you notice their store locations are located in primarily african-american and hispanic areas. They look down on their customers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.