How to get a job at Legal Placements.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Legal Placements? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Charles Milhaus in Silver Spring, Maryland

114 months ago

Seems to be "much ado about nothing" After a flurry of initial activity, one never hears back from the Account person they are working "with?" They are always posting positions, but like software I suspect they are "vaporware"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Fed Up in New York, New York

112 months ago

Agreed - nothing more than a stable of recruiters desperately stockpiling candidates and refusing entirely to maintain contact after the initial honeymoon. Pretty repulsive all in all

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LPS in Allenton, Wisconsin

108 months ago

Please do not confuse this company (Legal Placements) with Legal Placement Services...Legal Placement Services does not operate in this fashion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sigma in New York, New York

108 months ago

I actually am curently working for LPI in NYC and besides the bump they had with their accounting dept re: paychecks/direct deposit and the issue with our bonus, I do not have any complaints. I interviewed with them on a Tuesday on a Thursday they had me interview for a position and by the time I got home from that interivew, I had the job and a start date, which moved up 2 weeks and extended another week towards the end.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.