Levy Restaurants Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Levy Restaurants?

What do you like best about working at Levy Restaurants? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

sparktabulous1 in Phoenix, Arizona

63 months ago

If you enjoy being condesended to, yelled at, talked down to, treated as if you were a toddler, left out of the staff "community",overworked, severely underpaid, having your hours cut, turned away from the day's event after getting the babysitter and making transpotation arrangements,being paid part of your paycheck two weeks later without warnning,adjusting to new company policy after infraction without knowledge, having items planted in your work area to "prove" you are dishonest, watching managerial infighting, working shifts of more than five hours without breaks or the possibility of a snack while upper management eats and drinks in front of you in areas designated off limits for such activity, constantly being told to improve without benefit of knowing what to improve, being expected to know what is wanted of you without training after an hour and a half orientation that ony covers how the company began and vague references to employee rewards.........
then Levy restaurants is for you.
Of late the hiring practises for OM seems to be to find the rudest slack-jawed pretentious yuppie wannabee with issues and an attitude problem to run their sweat-shop. The only way they feel that they can "Keep the workers (not employees; workers) in line" is to threaten their job security, constantly, with innuendo and double-standards.
Levy does not have a heart. They want slave labor at endentured servant prices. You get the big speech about "Family" but this family is severely dysfunctional.
And no one ever mentions that they only give raises when they are forced to by the minimum wage increases; merit raises are used as bribes.
I know all of this is unethical, but, I'm not sure if any of it is illegal.
Save yourself; if you have Any integrity; steer clear or they will eat you alive!!!!!
No; I am not happy; I was at one time, but I am already gone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.