How is it to work in sales at LexisNexis

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

benalexe in Commack, New York

75 months ago

Hello, I am interviewing at lexisnexis and just wondering if anyone out there works there and if you can tell me how they treat their employees and if it is a good company to work for. The position I am interviewing is outside sales.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

john1212 in massapequa, New York

74 months ago

Lexis Nexis is ok, if you are a good salesman you will be better suited somewhere else. The benefits are ok, but the leads stink and it is tough competing with Reuters. If you can get an interview at Westlaw, I would go for that. In this economy, attorneys aren't willing to spend thousands per week on Lexis products.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

benalexe in Commack, New York

74 months ago

John, Thanks dfor the comment. I did not get past the phone interview because I was told since I also manage sales people I am not a true hunter. Blah blah..... I see you are from Massapequa do you work for them? The position I was going for was South nassau small law division. They said they were letting someone go that is currently in the territory.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

john1212 in massapequa, New York

74 months ago

benalexe in Commack, New York said: John, Thanks dfor the comment. I did not get past the phone interview because I was told since I also manage sales people I am not a true hunter. Blah blah..... I see you are from Massapequa do you work for them? The position I was going for was South nassau small law division. They said they were letting someone go that is currently in the territory.

I don't work for them, but I know someone who does. Managing salespeople should give you just as much experience in the sales world as would any other sales job. Did you wind up getting another job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.