Lexmark Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Lexmark?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Lexington, Kentucky

28 months ago

It depends on how you're entering the interview. If it's a direct hire interview rather than a contract job, you will likely go through several levels of interviews, at least two though, one with a manager and the other with a supervisor or above. I've held three positions at Lexmark at different times. The first time, I had a phone interview, then an onsite interview and got the job. The second time, I had an interview with three people from the area I was applying too, and the last time, with a contract company, I interviewed with the manager who was looking.

Obviously, the kind of questions asked depends on the job. For engineering jobs, you need to know the basics of your field. They've been burned by engineers from UK who either weren't that good or were incompetent so they may ask questions in that field. In my interviews, here are some sample questions:
(1) Tell us about yourself. This is a surprisingly hard question to answer if you haven't thought about it. In answering this question, you want to match your experiences, activities in college, and interests with the business. Without being phony, connect your education and interests to being successful and making Lexmark glad they hired you.
(2) Give me an adjective that describes you.
(3) Tell me about a time where you dealt with a conflict with coworkers.
(4) Why do you want to work at Lexmark?
(5) What do you know about this position?

Hope this helps you. Post back about yoru experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.