LIBERTY MUTUAL- STARTING BASE FOR SALES REP

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

insearchofcareerchg in Wisconsin

79 months ago

anyone know what to expect for starting base for a sales rep position? I have an interview next week and I'm curious

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (196) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

mesedupin in Burlingame, California

76 months ago

So did you get that job ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

insearchofcareerchg in Wisconsin

76 months ago

no I chose not to. thanks for asking!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Cashmere Dreams in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

76 months ago

I just interviewed for a Sales rep position. They told me the starting Salary was 38k + Commission.

The interview I had followed the "STAR" Technique. And then I took another assessment that involved some math and then the usual "not likely", "true/false" assessment. Other than that Since it is a Sales Job...SELL YOURSELF, that's the most important thing to do in this situation.

I have the 3rd (maybe final) Interview next week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No Reply - Report abuse

100krecruiter in Marietta, Georgia

76 months ago

Cashmere Dreams in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I just interviewed for a Sales rep position. They told me the starting Salary was 38k + Commission.

The interview I had followed the "STAR" Technique. And then I took another assessment that involved some math and then the usual "not likely", "true/false" assessment. Other than that Since it is a Sales Job...SELL YOURSELF, that's the most important thing to do in this situation.

I have been reading the topics surrounding this company. It seems like there is alot of disgruntled persons looking for a different avenue, different environment, maybe one that delivers instead of empty promises. I am willing to help you with different opportunities that would seriously help the members of this board. Please feel free to email me your resume at 100krecruiter@gmail.com at which time I will review it and find a fit that might interest you. The sooner you send it to me the faster things can change.......hopefully dramatically. Last but not least, I am based in Marietta but I operate within all 50 states.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

hewy in Provo, Utah

49 months ago

Cashmere Dreams in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I just interviewed for a Sales rep position. They told me the starting Salary was 38k + Commission.

What company did you interview with?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

hewy in Provo, Utah

49 months ago

What company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

hewy in Provo, Utah

49 months ago

insearchofcareerchg in Wisconsin said: no I chose not to. thanks for asking!!

turned down?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lookingfortherightcareer in Augusta, Georgia

25 months ago

I saw an advertisement for a job at Liberty and I got excited because I enjoyed doing business with them. When I needed a good insurance at a fair rate, Liberty came thru for me. When I called them for service they were awesome. I was not upset about what happen, they allowed things to work my way. When my car was stolen, I had money to rent a car and money to buy a new car in a jippy. When I need rental insurance, liberty had the best rates. When they needed payment it was easy to get them one at first and things have changed but i want to get on and ride it back to the old ways. They are not handling late pays well at all. It is losing them faithful customers. I hope that we get together and I know that they be getting paid when I work for them but i hope no improper procedures mess up a good thing for the both of us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

darmstrong in Paterson, New Jersey

9 months ago

I have an interview tomorrow and I also am insured with them for my Auto insurance...Not really into being a sales representative though... Do u suggest I go through with the interview as I work in the medical field and really like it and it is a fixed hourly rate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.