Liberty Mutual is the worst to work for

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

N/A in Saint Louis, Missouri

104 months ago

They treat their employees very badly, especially the ones that have been there for years. I wouldn't work there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SST in Amf Ohare, Illinois

103 months ago

Can you explain a bit more? What was your position with them? What made them so bad?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

INS in Indianapolis, Indiana

103 months ago

N/A in Saint Louis, Missouri said: They treat their employees very badly, especially the ones that have been there for years. I wouldn't work there.

Yeah, The more years you have there the more likely you will get let loose. They are prejudice as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

tt Kensky in Phoenix, Arizona

99 months ago

INS, what did you do at LM? why was it so horrible?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

babette in Brooklyn, New York

13 months ago

SST in Amf Ohare, Illinois said: Can you explain a bit more? What was your position with them? What made them so bad?

My husband worked for LIU, a subsidiary of LM, for several years as a Financial Analyst. His manager was very abusive as he micromanaged. One afternoon while having his lunch my husband witnessed a suicide from start to finish. He called me up frantic & out of breathe. He tells his manager who sees him all shaken up, and his manager's reply to him was: "Just drink a glass of water, rest an hour then get back to work." What else would you say?? There were reports that needed to be sent out. Thus, my husband is suffering from PTSD/GAD and is unable to return to work doing what he did. They have no idea what a work/life balance is, if you don't believe me just do some research @Glassdoor.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cevlcekjr

4 months ago

After reading the comments im glad i didn't get hired this does not seem like a company i want to work for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.