How to get a job at Life Time Fitness.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Life Time Fitness? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

talita bongiwe in Durban, South Africa

37 months ago

i need a job how to apply here?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

tgpii in Chicago, Illinois

21 months ago

I have an interview tomorrow at Life Time Fitness for Kids Academy Assistant Manager. Any advice? My civilian background is ECE. I been an IL DCFS Director and Teacher. My military backgrounds medical. I heard the job is salary with benefits. Any 411 on the job or interview would be greatly appreciated I have interviewed at Life Time years ago. Since then I have gotten more work and school experience Thank you!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Burt Lange in Albany, New York

21 months ago

talita bongiwe in Durban, South Africa said: i need a job how to apply here?

I think u should apply in person. Life Time is in Chicago, how far away is South Africa sir?

Reply - Report abuse

tgpii in Chicago, Illinois

21 months ago

Anyone know what the salary of an Assistant Manger Kids Club at Lifetime salary is? All I find on glassdoor and google is hourly pay for department assistant manger. I had an interview for Assistant manger kids club and was told it was a salary job. How do you find out the salary without sending the wrong signal? After 90 days they get benefits. They said you get free gym membership but anyone know the other benefits. I interviewed before at Life time fitness years ago. Since then I got more job and school experience. The interview went well and I sent a follow up thank you email. Any advice please? Thank you and Happy Hump Day!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.