You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Blank Note in Ohio

74 months ago

Lincare, is a CRAZY place to work!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

stevenhilo in Saint Paul, Minnesota

2 months ago

Almost the worst job I ever had. I came to the company with a college education, something that seemed to be lacking through he office, (management included),along with a tremendous sales track record of uncompromised achievements with top fortunate 100 companies. They interviewed me three times in the course of two weeks and came to the conclusion that I was the best candidate for the job and hired me.

Upon beginning my training, something that is required in the health care field, I achieved 95% and 100% on my compliance quizzes. Long story short, they fired me on the first Tuesday of my second week without giving me a reason. I have suspicions which I will not go into here, lets just say they were monumentally unjustified in dismissing me.

I had researched the company prior to my first interview and read some colorful things written my ex Lincare employees which I disregard as negativity being spewed by a disgruntled employee. One former sale rep said that he felt as though he was taking orders from somebody with barely a GED. Let me just say that my manager, who will remain nameless, was a career Perkins server until she worked her way up in the company to branch manager in 6 years. She was on the attractive side, I'll let readers speculate as to how she got that "position"....no pun intended.

I decided at that moment I was no longer employable and started my own company.

Thanks Kristi and her staff as well as the Lincare management for having the feeble minds unable to wrap around my talent and potential. Ill look forward to sending you all a copy of my 2014 tax return. You can all come work for me.

Any questions from good folks thinking about a career at Lincare, please contact me. Don't make the same mistake I made. If you're educated, industrious and driven, you can do much better

sincerely

Steve

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Displeased in Lakeville, Minnesota

2 months ago

I haven't and wouldn't work there but their oxygen delivery is crap.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.