What's the company culture at Linksys Medical Distribution Center?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Linksys Medical Distribution Center?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Linksys Medical Distribution Center?

Reply - Report abuse

vv in Springfield Gardens, New York

11 months ago

Host said: Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Linksys Medical Distribution Center ?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Linksys Medical Distribution Center?

Do not be too quick to accept a offer. This job posting is fake like the check they will send you in the mail. I got scammed $2350. It is too good to be true.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

11 months ago

Host said: Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Linksys Medical Distribution Center ?

Do not be too quick to accept a offer. This job posting is fake like the check they will send you in the mail. I got scammed $2350. It is too good to be true

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Maggie in Middle Village, New York

11 months ago

I can't believe it!
They keep sending me emails about the position,explanations,all info ....now i am funding this about them...Really?
Are they fake????
OMG....Did you actually pay for the materials?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

11 months ago

Maggie in Middle Village, New York said: I can't believe it!
They keep sending me emails about the position,explanations,all info ....now i am funding this about them...Really?
Are they fake????
OMG....Did you actually pay for the materials?

yes i did, they will send you a big check, dont get too excited. The check will bounce and you will have to foot the bill.

maggie79 in Middle Village, New York

11 months ago

i am not gonna deposit anything from them...i just cant believe i almost believe is real...
thanks for the update!
can we report this business as a scam?
do u have their address?

11 months ago

maggie79 in Middle Village, New York said: i am not gonna deposit anything from them...i just cant believe i almost believe is real...
thanks for the update!
can we report this business as a scam?
do u have their address?

good, nice to know could have the trouble. I have so far reported them to the fraud bureau

maggie79 in Middle Village, New York

11 months ago

i will do it too...
i am sorry...

Jennifer Dawson in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

11 months ago

So let me get this straight...they are not legit? I filled out their questionnaire and they said they will provide the equipment and now I have to take their 'Test of Honesty'. Did they do that to you as well? I figured I'd google them because their last email said they were going to send me a check and I should deduct the fees I need for cables to connect and send the client the difference. That was a little iffy to me.

11 months ago

That is exactly what they directed me to do too. The check was fraudulent, it will bounce. Let me ask you, Did you speak to anyone directly yet? If not request to speak to someone on the phone, see what happens. I dont want you to end up like me. It is all a scam.

Jennifer Dawson in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

11 months ago

Thanks. I will do that.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.