How to get a job at Liquid Capital Corporation.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Liquid Capital Corporation? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

starrtjones32@*****.*** in Conover, North Carolina

26 days ago

My name is Tiara Jones. I have applied for your contact center representative position in Hickory,NC...I have over 5 years of call center experience and exceptional phone etiquette and computer skills...If you have any positions still available can you please reply by email starrtjones32@yahoo.com thanks in advance and I look forward to speaking with you

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Bev8029 in Wakefield, Massachusetts

19 days ago

I have applied for the overnight security position and housekeeping. Do you know when or if I will be hearing from you about either position???

Reply - Report abuse

Willoughby Spitt in Denver, Colorado

14 days ago

I very recently applied for a Lab Technician position at your company. I was just wondering when you guys were actually supposed to be officially opening your MIPS facility? What date exactly as far as you guys know?!? Thanks.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

KQJTEN9 in ATLANTA, Georgia

1 day ago

Host said: Do you work at WORK FROM HOME/Independent Consultant Companies/t188772/0/WORK HOME Independent-? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

If you are an Owner Operator looking to succeed in 2018 you are going to need to build direct customer accounts.

Our customers pay our carriers direct and are looking to build long term relationships with new and existing carriers.

If you are looking for a work from home opportunity or to build direct customer/carrier relationships I'd be happy to explain how IS Logistics 4pl Dispatch Services can help you.

Tripp@Industrialsolutionslogistics.com

Thanks and Make it a GREAT day!!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.