What's the company culture at Lithia Motors, Inc.?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Lithia Motors, Inc.?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Lithia Motors, Inc.?

Reply - Report abuse

lula in Medford, Oregon

28 months ago

Jeans are acceptable as long as you are still professional. The environment in the corporate office is not friendly, in fact the director of payroll/payables will pull you into her office and rip you apart for being friendly with co-workers. I believe she is threatened by groups of people having discussions.

A typical day at corporate is in at 7 out at 4 working at individual cubicles, the work is easy and pay is 13.00+.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nuna in Abilene, Texas

19 months ago

I would not recommend working at the Lithia in Abilene Texas the service manager is one of the worst managers i have ever worked for also i would not work there in detail or lube tech section because in both those departments u have to put your commision hours in a pot and share it with 6 guys in lube tech and detail u have to put in pot with 5 people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No Reply - Report abuse

nuna in Abilene, Texas

19 months ago

toxic culture with the service manager they have

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.