Little Caesars Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Little Caesars?

What do you like best about working at Little Caesars? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

rawr in Renton, Washington

61 months ago

I worked at a Little Caesars in Washington. Pay was minimum wage, assistant managers made $10 an hour. At first the cashiers had a tip jar, but later on our "head guy" took it and threatened to fire one of our cashiers over it, even though our manager didn't care. Work was 6 days a week, 3 hours a day, for most people. Always the same shift, either 330-630 or 615-close. If it was slow, they would send people home, some shifts I only worked 45 minutes.. Sometimes they wouldn't let you request days off, even two months prior. Some people were fired for almost no reason.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

nicolehoffman80 in Fort Myers, Florida

61 months ago

I worked at Little Caesars in Florida, I was a GM and only made 500wk and worked a mandatory no less than 55hrs a week.To break it down thats 9.09 an hour plus had a hour travel time to and from. The AMs made the same salary as me,not to mention i worked like a dog. I was made to feel guilty for having kids or (ties) as my bosses would put it. They treat their employees badly, talking down to saying and i quote "i will break you down build you up then break you down again", and you are and never will be nothing but a glorified team lead, these are just 2 of the bad things that i have heard my DO say to other employees.There are alot more just like this of other people he has demeaned,or talk down to and alot of people have to take it because of the hard times they need the job.As for me i couldnt take it i quit, i could go and make more money and still have my dignity somewhere eles.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.