Lockheed Martin Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (252) - Start a Discussion

Toddie4usa1 in Fort Worth, Texas

Working at Lockheed Martin

Hello Everybody, After reading many of the posts and responding to some of them I wanted to share some insight about working for the best defense...

Not pleased with LM HR in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Updated 47 months ago

Is there a problem with Lockheed's HR department in Fort Worth? - 5 Replies

I am looking at several positions that have been open for many weeks and months and have not gotten any interview requests. I also have a few people...

Cora LeBrun in Gilbert, Arizona

Updated 49 months ago

LM background denied, offer recended - 2 Replies

I had two interviews with LM and they immediately contacted me to tell me that they wanted to make me an offer. I finished the online security...

eggy in Palmdale, California

Updated 49 months ago

Lockheed Martin in Palmdale CA - 1 Reply

Does anyone have any work experience reviews for the Lockheed Martin in Palmdale CA? I've spoken to several LM recruiters and they've all said that...

DCmetroEngr in Fairfax, Virginia

Updated 50 months ago

Yearly Salary Increase - 5 Replies

When does Lockheed Martin announce what your next year's salary increase will be? I have already had my PRS review and I got a 3 but every thing was...

DCmetroEngr in Fairfax, Virginia

Updated 50 months ago

After the interview what happens? - 4 Replies

They said they would be in touch in two weeks, but how long is it really? How long is it if you are hired and how long if not? Also, when do they...

Updated 50 months ago

Lockheed Martin Intern - 4 Replies

Hi, I am really trying to land an internship with Lockheed Martin. I have applied for several of the positions on their website but really worried...

Updated 53 months ago

Lockheed Martin Resume Tips - 1 Reply

How should I build my resume so as to be selected for the jobs I am applying for? Are there any tricks or keywords there search engine looks for.

ubestbsteppin in Maryland

Lockheed Martin Leadership Development Program

Does anyone know when the typical start date for the Leadership Development Program is? Or have any advice on how to get into it? Thanks!

spriggan486 in Atlanta, Georgia

Credit and Background Check?

I have an interview next week for an aircraft assembly position. It doesn't require a clearance, and I am kind of nervous. My credit isn't it's best...

scm87 in Rochester, Michigan

What to expect?

I was recently invited to interview with Lockheed Martin in Orlando, FL for an entry-level position in operations management. Can someone here give...

Airplane Builder nbr 463 in Spanaway, Washington

How to get a foot in the door for factory jobs

Hi, folks. I see most of you are professionals, but I was wondering what the specific "voodoo ritual" was for getting into the factory. I'm currently...

desertliving in Phoenix, Arizona

Updated 57 months ago

Public trust clearance - 2 Replies

I got an offer from LM on 8/3/09 and HR said they are going to get public trust clearance. so far no news. Any idea how long it will take. thanks

eric walter in Losangeles, United States minor outlying islands

Updated 59 months ago

LM Information Systems Leadership Development Program (LDP) - 9 Replies

I have been trying to get in with Lockheed Martin since around November of last year. I applied to their Information Systems Leadership Development...

loneshark in Norfolk, Virginia

Lockheed Martin pay level question

Hello all, I just completed a phone interview with LM. Im so happy to have come to this point. Ive been working with LM hiring recruiters for 6...

Matt McCabe in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Updated 60 months ago

I would like to be a part of LM I have hearded people are talking about there job, and there pay! and I do like it! . - 1 Reply

I just wanted to Employee,of LM, I over hearded people talking about that, and they appeared to be very happy with what they have goten! I can't...

John99 Heelu in Hyattsville, Maryland

How long usually it takes

I got interview for a position and an email received saying that I was recommended for the position and waiting for resume concurrence. It's been 3...

thegoalie in Florida

Updated 61 months ago

Is this good salary at Lockheed Martin? - 1 Reply

I have got an offer from Lockheed Martin Space Systems in Denver, CO. Position is a Level 5 - Senior Staff Mechanical Engineer for a yearly salary of...

thegoalie in Florida

Updated 61 months ago

Background check dilemma. Please respond! - 2 Replies

So I have a little dilemma. I just interviewed for Lockheed and received an offer that was contingent on passing a background investigation. On my...

thegoalie in Florida

Updated 61 months ago

LM onsite interview in Orlando - questions - 5 Replies

I was invited to fly down to Orlando and to interview at the Orlando Regional Recruiting Center for a IT position within the Missiles and Fire...

thegoalie in Florida

Updated 61 months ago

How is Lockheed Martin Tuition Reimbursement Program? - 1 Reply

I'm interested in hearing about the Lockheed Matrin Tuition Reimbursement Program. I'm looking for an employer that would help pay for me to go to...

access in Bellevue, Washington

Updated 61 months ago

Lockheer Martin Programmer IT Postition - 1 Reply

Hi, I want to know what kind of interview process does LM has? I have been interviewed over the phone (technical). Then I was asked to...

access in Bellevue, Washington

Updated 62 months ago

I have a phone interview... - 1 Reply

Hi, I have a phone interview next week for a position at the Virginia location. 1) I was wondering if somebody can give me some...

QualityinKentucky in Lexington, Kentucky

Updated 62 months ago

Is Lockheed Martin coming to Kentucky? - 2 Replies

Does anyone know about Lockheed Martin coming to Lexington KY? I have seen a few job postings on-line and have submitted my application but I have...

terrisol13 in San Antonio, Texas

Getting into Lockheed or General Dynamics in San Antonio, TX - Can anyone help? Any recruiters out there?

Hi, I recently moved to San Antonio due to my husband's company relocating us down here from Michigan. Prior to moving here I worked at General...

PhillAlexandros in Silver Spring, Maryland

Received a call for a position in Bethesda

Hi all, I received a call today from LM, and I suppose that was a preliminary interview of sorts. My interviewer mentioned that my resume...

Tufffireguy in Bangor, Maine

multiple recruiter emails?

I got two emails from a recruiter for seperate jobs at seperate locations and i had a phone interview for one of them, will i still get a phone...

johnny5isalive in workville, Pennsylvania

RELOCATION EXPENSES

I would like to know if I currently work at Lockheed Martin and I would like a position that deals more with what I received a degree in college for...

btran in Palo Alto, California

Updated 63 months ago

The Interview - 6 Replies

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview...

nikebob in Fort Worth, Texas

Updated 64 months ago

Lockheed Martin Aeronautics (Fort Worth, TX) - 11 Replies

Hey everyone. I am interviewing for a Elec & Electr Lab Mech position at the location in Ft. Worth. I want to get some information about that...

armari in Stockbridge, Georgia

Updated 64 months ago

Recruiting Center in King of Prussia - 2 Replies

I interviewed with LM about 5 weeks ago. I hear that they are typically quick to get back with job offers. I was just wondering should I give up...

perk in Dallas, Texas

Updated 64 months ago

Background Check - 1 Reply

Does anyone know how far back Lockheed looks on a background check?

perk in Dallas, Texas

Updated 64 months ago

Contracting with Lockheed Martin. - 2 Replies

Does anyone know what company Lockheed Martin uses to hire contractors? Is there one soecific or several?

maritzagonzalez73@yahoo.com in Deltona, Florida

I HAVE APPLY FOR A POSITION,ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLER

I WORK FOR THIS COMPANY COUPLE YEARS AGO AS A TEMP MY SUPERVISOR NAME WAS DAVE THEN I WAS MOVE TO WIRE DEP ,AND I GOT MOVE AGAINT TO MECHANICAL DEP,I...

paulmchavez in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Updated 65 months ago

Help in Orlando - 1 Reply

Hello everyone. I am trying to get into the business end of Lockheed here in Orlando. I have not submitted a resume for the positions posted...

armari in Stockbridge, Georgia

Updated 65 months ago

Help Getting In - 16 Replies

Would anyone that works at Lockheed be interested in helping me get my foot in the door? I am more than capable of doing the job I am interested in...

Updated 65 months ago

Lockheed Martin Next interview Step? - 1 Reply

Can anyone please inform me with what usually happens when one passes the 1st phone screen with the reputable Lockheed Martin, then gets a second...

Updated 65 months ago

Lockheed Martin Interview (STS) - 2 Replies

First off, I am a Senior at Auburn University and will be receiving a Bachelors in Software Engineering in December. I am flying down to Orlando...

new_earth in Riverside, New Jersey

Has anyone worked at Lockheed Martin through DATROSE?

I may end up with a job there through this company, Datrose, an employment contractor (kind of like a staffing agency but different). It's not temp,...

salfasano in philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Updated 66 months ago

How long is prescreening? - 2 Replies

I had an on campus interview with LM and 3 days later I received an email saying they were impressed with my interview and there was a link to fill...

FLGuy85 in Bethesda, Maryland

Updated 66 months ago

"Holding Pattern" on hiring? - 5 Replies

So I had the interview with lockheed for a Project Engineer Asc job around DC about two weeks ago and have had the security interview. I emailed the...

Updated 66 months ago

Should I take a job not related to my Degree to get in? - 1 Reply

My friend just got hired as some kind of Security checking vehicles in the gate. He says I'm a very good candidate because of my military background...

Updated 66 months ago

When and how is a hiring salary offered during the interview process - 6 Replies

Hi All. I have a company interview in Fort Worth for a college level position in a month as a System Engineer. I am over qualified for the...

tomgreen558 in Tampa, Florida

Business Admin Major looking to get in with LM Finance in Orlando.

Good afternoon everyone. I have been scouring the LM careers page and submitted a resume and cover letter to almost all of the entry level jobs in...

Empowered in Houston, Texas

Updated 67 months ago

Please help me get in!! - 7 Replies

Hi All, I've been applying to Lockheed for about 6months or so and had no luck getting thru their online database. I graduated in 2006 from a...

Nathanial in Lilburn, Georgia

General Under honorable conditions discharge from military

I was discharged from the military with a General under honorable conditions discharge for minor misconduct in 1995. Will this keep me from getting a...

CompSciGirl in Las Vegas, Nevada

DC Metro Area - Software Engineer

Hi guys, I have an interview with LM in the DC Metro area in a couple of weeks. I' a software engineer with a couple years of experience. I know...

spy27 in Fremont, California

Updated 68 months ago

Lockheed Martin pension benefits for rehires. - 1 Reply

Any Lockheed Martin re-hires have information on how the company is handling the pension program? I know they have reduced the pension plan but...

indeeduser in dallas, Texas

software developer position at lockheed martin

Any idea on how the interview would be for a software developer position in LHM? Thanks in advance

perk in Dallas, Texas

Updated 68 months ago

Employment Position - 1 Reply

I was wondering if anyone had any insight on the pay and benefits for an Equal Employment Opportunity Representative? I saw the position for the MD...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.