Aerospace Designer trying to get into Lockheed Martin Marietta GA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

REDDMB in MABLETON, Georgia

62 months ago

I live in the Atlanta Metro area. I have an AS in Design and Drafting NEIT @ Palm Beach and over 12 yrs ((10+)Aero/(2)Auto). My Design/Drafting experience consists of military gas urbine mechanical design (turbines, externals, mechanical systems and systems integration). My airframe design experience consists of commercial environment control systems(ECS) and interiors. Cad systems include Catia V5, Unigraphics V11-NX6, Solidworks and PLM's include Teamcenter Engineering and Enovia LCA.
I have applied to several positions at Lockheed in Marietta. I have not received any responses. Is LM waiting on the contract awards for the F22, JSF or C130? I would like to go back and get my BSMET maybe from Southern Polytechnic State University in Marietta.

Can anyone help?

Dave

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jason Misztal in Spartanburg, South Carolina

62 months ago

Hi,

I would am also a Designer that would like to get in to Lockheed either in GA or SC. Currently, I live near Greenvile, SC and would probably lookg for opportunities here first. I think you wold have better luck posting in Lockheeds LinkedIn & elsewhere in LinkedIn.

I hope that helps a little.

Toddie4usa1 in Fort Worth, Texas

54 months ago

Have any of you followed up with the Lockeed Recruiters?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.