After the interview what happens?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Axex in Cape Canaveral, Florida

83 months ago

They said they would be in touch in two weeks, but how long is it really? How long is it if you are hired and how long if not? Also, when do they check references? This is in regards to an Orlando job, but any outside knowledge would be helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Looch in Ft. Worth, Texas

82 months ago

Well, I interviewed Tuesday and got my written job offer on Friday.........and I don't think they even checked my references

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

cavalier25 in orlando, Florida

81 months ago

I interviewed 3 days ago and i filled out the application and submitted it. I'm waiting on the offer i guess... Axex did you get the job? How long did u wait for the offer after the interview? And how long did the background check take? I guess i'm wondering if i should put my 2 weeks notice after i get the offer. Any info would help Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

John Parkers in Reading, Pennsylvania

81 months ago

I got the offer this morning , filled out the application..now waiting for background check to clear..if you have something on your background then i guess wait but i dont so i putting in my 2 weeks 2moro.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DCmetroEngr in Fairfax, Virginia

53 months ago

Could someone from LM tell me the salary range for a Network Engineering Stf (not sure if it is a level 5 or 4) in Washington DC or Alexandria, VA? I read in another thread that information is available on the online employee control center which is called "LMPeople" .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.