Dress Code in Sunnyvale, CA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Martin Rodriguez in Sunnyvale, California

101 months ago

Anyone know the dress code in the finance department at the Sunnyvale location? I haven't seen any discussions about the Sunnyvale, CA location so any information would be nice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

blarg in San Jose, California

101 months ago

"Corporate Casual" is the term. I'm not in finance, but in my engineering world things vary quite a bit. Some of my coworkers slack-dress-shirt-and-tie it up everyday and some other people go jeans almost every day. I alternate back and forth. Some people have the mentality that dressing up means you get promoted faster, but that's definitely not the case. I know it's not a definitive answer, but the dress code isn't really either. I suggest going in with slacks and a dress shirt (sorry I'm not sure what the terms for women's clothing are to describe it) and getting a feel for your department after that.

101 months ago

Thanks!

101 months ago

One more question - does the Sunnyvale campus have a 9/80 work schedule option?

blarg in San Jose, California

100 months ago

There's a 9/80 Track A, 9/80 Track B, 5/8, and 4/10. Of course it's all up to your manager, but from what I've seen, they're pretty cool with whatever you pick. Mine doesn't care... You can also flex if you need to depending on your manager.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.