Help in Orlando

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jason in Orlando in Orlando, Florida

65 months ago

Hello everyone. I am trying to get into the business end of Lockheed here in Orlando. I have not submitted a resume for the positions posted because I wanted to see if there was anyone out there that would be willing to hand in a resume directly to HR or department head for me. I’m sure that Lockheed has a referral system in place so I will be happy to put your name in with the application. The positions I saw available were Procurement Rep Asc, Proposal Analyst Rep, and Configuration Analyst Asc. Also, if you have any general advice into how to approach this office for interviews etc that would also be appreciated. Thank you!
-Jason

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

paulmchavez in Albuquerque, New Mexico

63 months ago

Jason,

I currently work for Lockheed Martin at Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, NM. I used to work in the Lockheed Martin division in Orlando about 3 years ago. What facility are you trying to get on with, the Lake Underhill facility or Sand Lake facility? The way I got my contractor start at the Lake Underhill facility was through a contract company called Superior Technical Services, out of Palm Bay, FL. Perform a Google search on them for more info on their contracting procedures.

If you tell me a little more about yourself and qualifications, I would have no problems referring you internally, and I know a few old co-workers at the Lake Underhill facility still

Take care.

Paul Chavez
paulmchavez@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.