Interviewed for FLDP position almost 2 months ago...do i still have a chance?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

c smth in DC, District of Columbia

57 months ago

I interviewed for entry into the FLDP in late september. They said at the time it was one phone interview, and that they are going to interview other candidates. They said i should hear something in a few weeks. Its now been 2 months. I email the FLDP point of contact and she says my info has been sent to HR and if I am selected for the FLDP or any other position someone in HR will contact me. Thats as much as she is able to tell me. My question is, do i still have a shot at the job? I have other offers that are time sensitive and need to know if its worth holding out for (LMCO is the best job i interviewed for). i feel 2 months with no end in sight is a little ridiculous. thanks for any insight out there!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Matt7 in PG, Utah

56 months ago

My Uncle and Cousin work for LM and even with their recommendations, it's taken a long time to begin the interview process for me which I'm just beginning. I've also spoken with others who have had an interview, and then a formal offer made to them 6 months later.

Bottom line, their offers take time, and if that's the best answer they've given you, you should act as if it's a no. As they say, one bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.

Anne Saad in Kalamazoo, Michigan

51 months ago

How long did it take from when you applied to when they called you? What does the Open Status mean?

Toddie4usa1 in Fort Worth, Texas

46 months ago

FLDP is a very competitive program with the majority of candidates coming from within LM. Also, LM receives thousands of applications a day and we only have so many recruiters so patience is a virtue. If you truly believe that LM is where you want to be then I highly recommend you keep trying and dont give up. Also following up with the recruiters does not hurt, you have to a bit of leg work to get into LM it is a very competitive environment here that is what makes us so good at what we do

Hope this helps good luck!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.