LM Information Systems Leadership Development Program (LDP)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

toogoodforya in Brandon, Mississippi

67 months ago

I have been trying to get in with Lockheed Martin since around November of last year. I applied to their Information Systems Leadership Development Program, but didn't hear anything, so I just applied again. I meet the requirements that they're asking for, and I really would like to get into this program since I am looking to move in a new direction within IT. Can anyone provide me with any information on who I should talk to or what I should do to get in as I am really interested in working for this company.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

toogoodforya in Jackson, Mississippi

67 months ago

toogoodforya in Brandon, Mississippi said: I have been trying to get in with Lockheed Martin since around November of last year. I applied to their Information Systems Leadership Development Program, but didn't hear anything, so I just applied again. I meet the requirements that they're asking for, and I really would like to get into this program since I am looking to move in a new direction within IT. Can anyone provide me with any information on who I should talk to or what I should do to get in as I am really interested in working for this company.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Anyone...

perk in Dallas, Texas

67 months ago

I am in the same boat. Applied for the same position in TX. Qualified, but no response. Most of the time these types of positions are only field at certain times of the year. Even though it is posted now, they may not hire anyone until this Summer. I may be wrong, but this is the way other companies work. I applied for a position with IBM that was posted over a month ago. I talked with the hiring manager and he said they will not start hiring until July.

toogoodforya

67 months ago

perk in Dallas, Texas said: I am in the same boat. Applied for the same position in TX. Qualified, but no response. Most of the time these types of positions are only field at certain times of the year. Even though it is posted now, they may not hire anyone until this Summer. I may be wrong, but this is the way other companies work. I applied for a position with IBM that was posted over a month ago. I talked with the hiring manager and he said they will not start hiring until July.

Thanks for the info. I don't know of a hiring manager or recruiter I can call to see if that's the case, but it's a good point.

Thanks again and if you find something out could you keep me informed?

Empowered in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

I just got hired on in Ft. Worth Start in 11 days! :)

toogoodforya in Brandon, Mississippi

67 months ago

Empowered in Houston, Texas said: I just got hired on in Ft. Worth Start in 11 days! :)

Really! Congratulations! Can you give any advice?

perk in Dallas, Texas

67 months ago

Yes, please give advise! Is this a LDP position in Ft. Worth? How were you contacted? Did you apply online, meet them at an event, etc?

paulmchavez in Albuquerque, New Mexico

63 months ago

I had an in person interview at LMCO Aeronautics in Ft. Worth about 3 weeks ago. Can you let me know who you interviewd with, and for what position? I have only heard from the hiring manager once by email, last week, letting me know that interviews are still being conducted. Sometimes I think this is the "death card" in interview status quo, because if I or anyone else is a superb candidate, they stop the hiring process, and go with someone right away.

Thanks.

Paul
paulmchavez@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jobless at LM in New York

62 months ago

You can probably forget about a LPD position, from what I know you already have to be an employee and have manager approval or have been an intern at said site.

eric walter in Losangeles, United States minor outlying islands

59 months ago

I also tried in Lockheed Martin,but didn't got response,then I have joined a new job and taking Leadership Development classes to get in Lockheed Martin,I talked one of my senior and he suggested to do training,because Lockheed Martin needs good knowledge of Leadership Programs..so I am still trying but preparing also..so that I can get knowledge as well as experience..If you want you can also join it.

Regards,
Nelson
www.jimclemmer.com/

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.