Lockheed Martin Intervew Tips

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

techfiend in Allen, Texas

99 months ago

Hello everyone. I have an interview with Lockheed in 4 days and I really don't know what to expect. I want to be as prepared as possible. Can you give me any interview insight on "Lockheed Martin-style" interviews? Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

M in Hampton, Virginia

99 months ago

techfiend in Allen, Texas said: Hello everyone. I have an interview with Lockheed in 4 days and I really don't know what to expect. I want to be as prepared as possible. Can you give me any interview insight on "Lockheed Martin-style" interviews? Thank you.

I had an interview with them 2 weeks ago, and really, after looking at my resume, he didn't ask me any questions. He did have me sit down with the person who's job I was replacing, and I sat with her for almost an hour as she showed me the basics of the job. She asked me a few very easy questions, and then I went back to talk to him about salary, and that was it. I was going to be offered the job, but the office I applied with is moving and they decided to eliminate the damn position I applied for! But all in all it was painless. Of course, this was an admin. type job, so the engineering type interviews might be a little more stringent. Let me know how you do and how it goes, and good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

genleechoj in San Jose, California

99 months ago

So how did your interview go? what position are you interviewing for? I will also have mine in about 4 days from now to. let me know thanks. and good luck!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

99 months ago

My interview went great. It was pretty laid back though which I doubt is the norm. They did ask me why I was interested in Lockheed Martin and they asked me what I had to offer the company. So be prepared for those two questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

99 months ago

techfiend in Allen, Texas said: My interview went great. It was pretty laid back though which I doubt is the norm. They did ask me why I was interested in Lockheed Martin and they asked me what I had to offer the company. So be prepared for those two questions.

Thanks so much for the fast response!!! Ok, so some behavior Q's, any technical Q's, test, things like that? Was it the shift manager that did the interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

99 months ago

The only questions I got were the two I stated. Like I said, I don't think it was a typical interview. It was for an hourly job so maybe it isn't weighted as much. Yeah, the shift manager did the interview. Mist of the interview was him talking about the position.

Tobie in Denver, Colorado

99 months ago

I was interviewed by the hiring manager. I was asked about 25 questions regarding my experience, work ethic, etc and was given hypothetical questions. The interview process was more like a conversation on proving I would be the right fit. I tried to differentiate myself from the other candidates and make myself invaluable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

98 months ago

techfiend - so whatever happen after the interview. did you hear from LM ? if so how long afterwards.

98 months ago

GenLeeChoj in San Jose, California said: techfiend - so whatever happen after the interview. did you hear from LM ? if so how long afterwards.

They called me 6 business days later with an offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

smallestsearcher in Fort Worth, Texas

98 months ago

I interviewed about 2 weeks ago and the interview went very well. I haven't heard anything back from them, so I'm not sure if I'll get hired. They said "up to 3 weeks" for a call back, but I'm starting to feel like the possibilities get slimer every day.

dman232322 in Irving, Texas

97 months ago

techfiend in Allen, Texas said: Hello everyone. I have an interview with Lockheed in 4 days and I really don't know what to expect. I want to be as prepared as possible. Can you give me any interview insight on "Lockheed Martin-style" interviews? Thank you.

Have a behavioral interview in a week ! Any insight.

97 months ago

GenLeeChoj in San Jose, California said: So how did your interview go? what position are you interviewing for? I will also have mine in about 4 days from now to. let me know thanks. and good luck!!!

how did your interview go? i have mine in 1 week in business development? i guess it is a behavioral interview . any insight?

97 months ago

smallestsearcher in Fort Worth, Texas said: I interviewed about 2 weeks ago and the interview went very well. I haven't heard anything back from them, so I'm not sure if I'll get hired. They said "up to 3 weeks" for a call back, but I'm starting to feel like the possibilities get slimer every day.

what types of questions were asked?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

97 months ago

hello dman and smallestsearcher , well mines was more of a casual interview, asked about my background things like my work experience what i am capable of, and talked about what the job's all about and if i am interested in it. there were 2 opening one got filled. the other, they were waitin for the other guy to reply. i was third runner up. so about a little over a month (4 n half week) they reply to withdraw an offer. yeah very sad, guess the guy was better =) ne who, do give your recruiter a call if you have one and ask what the status of it is hopefully they dont tell you the same thing. Most likely you will do pretty well with the interview, it all comes down to how good your resume is (meaning your work experience). well, best of luck to you guys, and do let me know how it went.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

markomniewski in Erie, Pennsylvania

96 months ago

I recently had an interview with Lockheed. It went really well and they were really friendly. Just be yourself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.