Lockheed Martin - Someone from Lockheed, help a brotha!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 68)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

mendozao in Ann Arbor, Michigan

73 months ago

Lockheed has fascinated me since I started researching the company. One of the most significant accomplishments of my professional career would be to somehow land an interview with Lockheed. Can someone that works in Lockheed provide me your contact information so that I could possibly pick your brain? Ideally I would like to know what some of you that are currently at Lockheed did to obtain your position within the company, what you do there, and where you see your position taking you a couple of years from now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

A little bit about me: I'm a 3rd year Aerospace Engineering student at University of Michigan. I am currently interning at General Dynamics, and I love it here. Aviation and Space systems are my passion so I am just seeing how far I can get with this. Again, thanks for taking the time to read this!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Perry_LMMS in Houston, Texas

73 months ago

I'm an intern working for Lockheed Martin Mission Services in Houston, TX. I work on the Orion Project on the Crew Exploration Vehicle as a Network Engineer.

I was introduced to my current manager by a friend who is a level 4 (out of 9) employee. She (my manager) called me for a short phone interview and after about 2 months I heard back from HR that they were drafting an offer for me. What actually happened was that HR rejected my resume, stating that they wanted an engineer for the position (I'm a business major), but the manager I interviewed with went and argued with HR and eventually got them to go ahead with me.

So far I've been with Lockheed for about 8 weeks but it has been incredible, it is a great work environment. It seems like every week I receive an email asking me to look into Lockheed's Leadership Development Programs (career fast tracks). There are excellent opportunities to move up in this company.

Here is what I recommend you do: go to the Lockheed website, find where it says "Careers", locate the job search application, search for jobs that are either intern/co-op (if you will still be a student in the fall of 09') or a College position (graduating in Spring 09'). When you find one that sounds like a match, write down the Req ID and send that as well as a copy of your resume to perry.e.kreusser@lmco.com and I'll put your resume through the employee recommendation process. Also if you have any other questions, feel free to email me.

Best,

Perry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

M in Hampton, Virginia

73 months ago

I landed an interview but haven't heard back from them. I was supposed to hear today according to the person I interviewed with. My friend said they will just send a written offer via Fed Ex, but I think this department would call first (smaller division/office work position). It's 2PM here and no call.. he did mention he would have to fight HR since I have 2 years of college but no associate's degree which is what the job description said. He admitted that was stupid and saw I had the experience to do the job. Maybe another candidate had what they needed so he wouldn't have to fight HR... Who knows.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

NewCollegeGrad Relocating To Maryland in Houston, Texas

73 months ago

Hey I am trying to get on with Lockheed as well. I have sent my resume so many times and have yet to hear anything. M in Hampton Virginia, How did you land an interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

M in Hampton, Virginia

73 months ago

Hey NewCollegeGrad,
I hate to admit it but much like everyone else, I have a friend who works there, and he had access to the internal database. He pulled the job req# and got me the hiring manager's email address. I emailed him directly, and he called me for an interview.

The bad news? I just found out today LM has decided to ELIMINATE the very position I applied for! They are moving their office, and told him they have decided to just remove the need for that position altogether. He said he was going to try and get it reinstated and call me at that time, but who knows how long that will take.. So back to square one..:(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Perry_LMMS in Houston, Texas said: I'm an intern working for Lockheed Martin Mission Services in Houston, TX. I work on the Orion Project on the Crew Exploration Vehicle as a Network Engineer.

I was introduced to my current manager by a friend who is a level 4 (out of 9) employee. She (my manager) called me for a short phone interview and after about 2 months I heard back from HR that they were drafting an offer for me. What actually happened was that HR rejected my resume, stating that they wanted an engineer for the position (I'm a business major), but the manager I interviewed with went and argued with HR and eventually got them to go ahead with me.

So far I've been with Lockheed for about 8 weeks but it has been incredible, it is a great work environment. It seems like every week I receive an email asking me to look into Lockheed's Leadership Development Programs (career fast tracks). There are excellent opportunities to move up in this company.

Here is what I recommend you do: go to the Lockheed website, find where it says "Careers", locate the job search application, search for jobs that are either intern/co-op (if you will still be a student in the fall of 09') or a College position (graduating in Spring 09'). When you find one that sounds like a match, write down the Req ID and send that as well as a copy of your resume to perry.e.kreusser@lmco.com and I'll put your resume through the employee recommendation process. Also if you have any other questions, feel free to email me.

Best,

Perry

That sounds great Perry, I'll be sure to get on that. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me those useful tips! You are definitely going to hear back from me!

-Osvaldo

Jadedea in Glendale, Arizona

73 months ago

Perry_LMMS in Houston, Texas said: I'm an intern working for Lockheed Martin Mission Services in Houston, TX. I work on the Orion Project on the Crew Exploration Vehicle as a Network Engineer.

Best,

Perry

Perry im trying to get into LM too but in the DC metro area. Is it alright for me to do what you say as above or are you only looking for people in the Texas area? Im former Navy, 8 years Information Technology or system administrator experience with a TS/SCI and CCNA.

Thanks!

Tim in huntsville in Huntsville, Alabama

73 months ago

I have been with Lockheed for about a year now. This is a great place to work. I applied for the job only once and had a single interview about 2 weeks later. I waited about 4 weeks before hearing back about the job. The trick with Lockheed is the same as with the government, tailor your resume to the specific job posting including all of the keywords. Just don't rely on one standard resume.
As for Perry, while he is being helpful he is making money off of every resume that he submits when the people are actually hired. Up to $1500 each for a successful recommendation. if you are looking for an engineering job look at Lockheed in Huntsville AL. The LM Space Systems company is needing at least 40 engineers ASAP.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Space Systems for Lockheed would be HEAVEN. I will be getting my bachelors in aerospace engineering from university of michigan(2010), and i will most likely be getting a masters degree in Space Systems Engineering from university of michigan(2011) as well. Do you know if they are hiring interns possibly? I think that I could be very valuable somewhere down the line when i get my masters, and maybe it would be worth it for them to give me an internship! haha. What do you think?

72 months ago

There are currently intern positions open. You don't need a Masters to be valuable, but it will help with advancement. If you apply and are chosen for an intern position, consider transfering to the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
They have very strong engineering and aerospace programs. Plus they are directly across the street from us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Hello everyone, I had a recruiter contact me from LM about 2 weeks ago and said she was submitting my application to the hiring manager. I contacted her last week and she said she hadn't heard anything yet but they did have an interview set up with a candidate who submitted their application prior to mine.(First off does that mean oh we are not interested anymore or we are going to interview this person if they don't fit we will contact you?) Now I went back on the website to check the status of the job, and the job status date has changed, but its still open. Does that mean they have reposted the job, or have they filled the position. Also wouldn't it say closed if it had been filled?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

If the job had been filled the posting would be removed. LM typically interviews multiple candidates for a job prior to making a decision. There were 6 others, both internal and external, interviewed for the job that I have now. Don't give up and good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Tim in huntsville in Huntsville, Alabama said: If the job had been filled the posting would be removed. LM typically interviews multiple candidates for a job prior to making a decision. There were 6 others, both internal and external, interviewed for the job that I have now. Don't give up and good luck.

I won't..Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dangerthird in Buffalo, New York

71 months ago

Hey all, I recently received some great resume advice from a career counselor at my school (from which I have graduated). I uploaded my new resume onto monster Thursday night, then Friday morning I received an email from someone at Lockheed Martin asking if I was interested in working for them (and also relocating to the Washington D.C. area). I replied yes and within a few hours received a call on my cell phone to set up an interview (much to my surprise). She went over a few things like citizenship requirements and background checks, etc, and said she'd email me about how to set up flight and hotel arrangements on their dime. By the end of the day Friday, I had everything all set up. Anyone else have this experience? They've only seen my resume on Monster, that's it....and they're already paying for me to come down there? I'm not going to look a gift-horse in the mouth so-to-speak, but I'm also not going to be naive about it either.

It seems almost too good to be true. On the Monday I'm being interviewed there's at least 2 sessions, one at 8:30 and another at 11 or 12. I guess there's going to be many people there with me, could this be a good sign or a bad sign? The lady I spoke with said that 'you' interview for more than one job at once, or all jobs (not sure of the exact wording she used), there being many that I am interested in based on their website. Please share your experience if you've had one similar, and any advice/suggestions are certainly welcome.

-Dan

P.S. Here are some details about me which might help explain some things: I went to a college in New York (and I hear out-of-state employers love NY graduates), received a BS in Electrical Engineering, a minor in Math, and a minor in Computer Science. My overall GPA was 3.3, EE GPA of 3.2, Dean's list 2002, 2003, and 2004 (all in Fall semesters). I have worked as a line cook for 9 years, training many employees and receiving many raises, so my "soft" skills are quite developed.

Jadedea in Glendale, Arizona

71 months ago

are you american? if not its probably because you would fall under those work visas thingys which is something employers want right now. also i think their fiscal year just started so they can afford to fly you out for interviews. make sure they ask you a good salary. sometimes they try to grab college students and give them low wages. ive applied with lockheed since feb and no hits so i couldnt tell you about the process.

dangerthird in Buffalo, New York

71 months ago

Yes I'm American. I actually graduated in May 2007, and 3 months later, in August, I had reconstructive jaw surgery, which required that I wear this halo-type headgear. That lasted for about 6-7 months, finally being removed at the end of January this year. Then after a few months of healing I began my job search, so there's a sort of gray area if I were to say I'm a new college grad.

Did you mean that I should ask for a good salary? Of course, I know it costs a lot more to live there than it does where I live currently. But anyways I just found it strange that just from my resume they want to fly me down there. Lucky for them I'm an honest person and did not embellish anything on my resume.

TB in Denver, Colorado

71 months ago

dangerthird in Buffalo, New York said: Yes I'm American. I actually graduated in May 2007, and 3 months later, in August, I had reconstructive jaw surgery, which required that I wear this halo-type headgear. That lasted for about 6-7 months, finally being removed at the end of January this year. Then after a few months of healing I began my job search, so there's a sort of gray area if I were to say I'm a new college grad.

Did you mean that I should ask for a good salary? Of course, I know it costs a lot more to live there than it does where I live currently. But anyways I just found it strange that just from my resume they want to fly me down there. Lucky for them I'm an honest person and did not embellish anything on my resume.

From your previous email and this one, sounds to me like you will be interviewing for 2 open positions. Most interviews are panel interviews consisting of at least 3 persons. My advice is to be completely honest and up front about your graduation date and your surgery. That way any gray areas will make sense. If you try to hide or manipulate the truth,They will find out anyway during your background search. Any inconguence in information can disqualify you from the job. Good luck.

warehouse worker in Williamsburg, Missouri

71 months ago

dangerthird in Buffalo, New York said: Yes I'm American. I actually graduated in May 2007, and 3 months later, in August, I had reconstructive jaw surgery, which required that I wear this halo-type headgear. That lasted for about 6-7 months, finally being removed at the end of January this year. Then after a few months of healing I began my job search, so there's a sort of gray area if I were to say I'm a new college grad.

My son had a friend who had interned with LM in the DC area and his friend recommended him for an internship. When my son set up the interview, they payed for his flight there and his hotel. He said he had a series of interviews throughout the day with many different people. After about two weeks, he got an offer to intern that summer. He just finished his second summer of interning and since this is his last year of college, he was offered a permanent position. The salary was terrific for a student entering the field. (software developer) and he accepted. Sounds like you have a pretty standard interview set up. Good Luck.

Joseph B in Pueblo, Colorado

66 months ago

I actually recieved a call today from LM requesting an invterview. They will be flying me out to D.C. and pay for the ticket and hotel. They said the interview will be no longer than 3 hours. Any suggestions for those who have experienced this? What can I expect from this long of interview session?

Mebmikey in Fort Worth, Texas

66 months ago

Hi all, I had an interview with Lockheed in Fort Worth. The interview went very well and the manager conducting the interview said that I was the "perfect candidate" for the position. My question is, what happens next? Prior to my interview I filled out an on-line questionaire, which was basically an application, asking for previous addresses and jobs. Are they going to wait to verify everything that was in my questionaire before they call me? If so, how long does that typically take?

Joseph B in Pueblo, Colorado

66 months ago

Hey Mebmikey,

I have an interview this next Friday for an internship in Washington D.C. If you wouldn't mind sending me an email so I can ask you a few questions, that would be so great!

You should have asked at the end of your interview what are the next steps to employment are. But don't worry send a courtesy email thanking them for the opportunity and ask what the next steps are. Good luck!!

By the way my email is: Ja.bueno@colostate-pueblo.edu

Nathanial in Lilburn, Georgia

66 months ago

I was discharged from the military with a General under honorable conditions discharge for minor misconduct in 1995. Will this keep me from getting a job with Lockheed Martin. I know they want to see your DD214 when you interview. Please help!!!

TB in Princeton, New Jersey

66 months ago

Yes, it will have an impact. You can petition the DOD to have your General discharge upgraded to an honorable. Talk with you local Veterans Administration rep.

TB in Princeton, New Jersey

66 months ago

Mebmikey in Fort Worth, Texas said: Hi all, I had an interview with Lockheed in Fort Worth. The interview went very well and the manager conducting the interview said that I was the "perfect candidate" for the position. My question is, what happens next? Prior to my interview I filled out an on-line questionaire, which was basically an application, asking for previous addresses and jobs. Are they going to wait to verify everything that was in my questionaire before they call me? If so, how long does that typically take?

They will do a background check, credit history and so forth prior to calling. It can take a couple of months. I had given up on hearing anything after my interview and 2 months later I got a call with a job offer.

EddieD2 in Ypsilanti, Michigan

65 months ago

mendozao in Ann Arbor, Michigan said: Lockheed has fascinated me since I started researching the company. One of the most significant accomplishments of my professional career would be to somehow land an interview with Lockheed. Can someone that works in Lockheed provide me your contact information so that I could possibly pick your brain? Ideally I would like to know what some of you that are currently at Lockheed did to obtain your position within the company, what you do there, and where you see your position taking you a couple of years from now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

A little bit about me: I'm a 3rd year Aerospace Engineering student at University of Michigan. I am currently interning at General Dynamics, and I love it here. Aviation and Space systems are my passion so I am just seeing how far I can get with this. Again, thanks for taking the time to read this!

Hey my name is Eddie and I am trying to get into one of the Financial office positions with Lockheed in Florida. Did you ever get into the position you wanted? I applied online and they are doing on campus interviews at UofM March 5-6th. I want to get in for an internship for this summer coming down there and want to see if you can help me get into the company or even Perry who helped you. Can you help me out man?

Thanks, Eddie

tiff1141 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

65 months ago

Hi, I'm very interested in getting a internship with Lockheed Martin. I graduate this summer from Florida International University. I'm a Business Managment major. I've been researching the company for a while now, and would like to land an interview with them. I'll be relocating to Atlanta,GA at the end of this semester, and I would like to get an internship this summer. Does anyone know if they offer Summer internships? If so, when do they normally start? I've noticed that people keep saying that they had a employee recommend them in order to get the interview, and that they had the hiring managers direct email. I don't know anyone who works for the company, but I would love to be given an opportunity. If anyone is an existing employee please email me with any information that will help me. I'm looking for an internship at the location they have right outside Atlanta,GA.

eggy in Palmdale, California

65 months ago

TB in Princeton, New Jersey said: They will do a background check, credit history and so forth prior to calling. It can take a couple of months. I had given up on hearing anything after my interview and 2 months later I got a call with a job offer.

no, not typically- background, credit, etc will be part of the security clearance process. we call back applicants we really back as soon as the same day (when i had my interview, i had a verbal offer on my voicemail when i got off the plane).

btran in Palo Alto, California

65 months ago

Believe it or not, the best way to get an interview with Lockheed Martin is to apply for a position through their website. You can and should apply to multiple positions that way you are exposed to multiple managers which give your better chance. I interview with three different managers for three different positions and get offer for all of them. Eggy is totally right about Lockheed Martin could call back and give offer on the same day of the interview. But that only happen for one of my three interviews. However, I get all my offers with in a week so waiting 2 months for an offer is an exception I think. I get to picked which team I want to work with and that’s how I started with them.

Lockheed Martin interview are generally easy for a Software Engineer. They ask many behavioral questions to check your ethic since ethic is a huge part of the company. They also want to know if you work well in team. Read my Lockheed Martin interview
www.jobnfo.com/content/my-interview-with-lockheed-martin

and also read my experience with Lockheed Martin so far if you are interested.
www.jobnfo.com/content/lockheed-martin-best-place-work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

tiff1141 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

65 months ago

People are saying that it took them a couple of months to be offered a position. Does anyone know if it takes that long when applying as an intern?

armari in Stockbridge, Georgia

64 months ago

How long have you been working at lockheed martin

Best,

Perry

Toddie4usa1 in Fort Worth, Texas

62 months ago

mendozao in Ann Arbor, Michigan said: Lockheed has fascinated me since I started researching the company. One of the most significant accomplishments of my professional career would be to somehow land an interview with Lockheed. Can someone that works in Lockheed provide me your contact information so that I could possibly pick your brain? Ideally I would like to know what some of you that are currently at Lockheed did to obtain your position within the company, what you do there, and where you see your position taking you a couple of years from now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

My advise to you is to be persistent, if you have an interview give it a few days after and call back for a follow up if they dont call you. You can also talk to our recruiters online via the main LM website under Careers /Job Search.

BTW The most famous and legendary Lockheed Engineer (the person responsible for all the amazing aircrafts like the SR 71) attended University of Michigan, His name was Clarence L Kelly Johnson learn about him it will help you :)

Good luck!!

Veteran in Phoenix in Peoria, Arizona

61 months ago

M in Hampton, Virginia said: Hey NewCollegeGrad,
I hate to admit it but much like everyone else, I have a friend who works there, and he had access to the internal database. He pulled the job req# and got me the hiring manager's email address. I emailed him directly, and he called me for an interview.

The bad news? I just found out today LM has decided to ELIMINATE the very position I applied for! They are moving their office, and told him they have decided to just remove the need for that position altogether. He said he was going to try and get it reinstated and call me at that time, but who knows how long that will take.. So back to square one..:(

Hello M in Hampton, Virginia-
I too am trying to get hired Q LM. Would it be possible for your inside resource to get me the email for the hiring req for 128460BR.1290?
Thanks
Veteran in Phoenix
k.t.bilal@hotmail.com

61 months ago

Hello,

I work for Lockheed Martin what would you like to know?

61 months ago

If you really want the job call them show them you are interested that speaks volumes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Veteran in Phoenix in Peoria, Arizona

61 months ago

Toddie4usa1 in Fort Worth, Texas said: If you really want the job call them show them you are interested that speaks volumes

I have- I get the "don't call here; apply online- well contact you" response....

61 months ago

Veteran in Phoenix in Peoria, Arizona said: I have- I get the "don't call here; apply online- well contact you" response....

Keep applying if you really want to work with us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

M_Desai in Charlotte, North Carolina

56 months ago

Hey ya'll...I am a recent Masters graduate in Industrial Engineering. Been applying to several jobs I know I am a good fit for, haven't heard back anything...I keep hearing to talk with someone who works there but I don;t know anyone...can someone please get me a contact at LM...I really appreciate your help!

jackson in Gaithersburg, Maryland

54 months ago

Hey, I have Biology degree with entry level experience ... can some one PLEASE tell me how to get an interview at the rockville/gaithersburg md office.

Eithier in New York, New York

54 months ago

I am trying to move to MD and would love to land an interview at LM but I keep hearing I need an inside contact to help. Can anyone on here help? My background is 9 years of experience in Marketing & Graphic Arts but no degree.

aarner in Herzliya, Israel

54 months ago

Hello to all
I am also trying to land a job with LM, as a Construction Project Manager in Afghanistan, Again have sent numerous resumes and have not received any replies. I was wandering if it has anything to do with me living currently overseas.
Is there anybody that could help or advice me on this matter, would be greatly appreciated?
I am an American Citizen currently living in Israel.
I have a degree in civil engineering

Blaine7 in Baltimore, Maryland

54 months ago

I've applied for this "Multimedia Prod Analyst Sr"(basically a Photographer) @ Edwards AFB position off and on for what seems like years. They either never fill it or people wash out of it often. Seems like its perpetually posted. I feel like I'm overqualified, but I never got any response from them. No I don't have a brother or friend that works there either. I gave up...they can keep it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

ArtVandelay in Los Angeles, California

52 months ago

Hi all... I have been applying online off and on for about 3-4 years now... probably applied for over 40 positions, most of them in the last year. Got an interview last fall at LM for a temp position, with an opportunity once in place to be considered along with the permanent candidate pool, but alas I wasn't even hired in the temporary capacity. Didn't give up though and kept applying, and finally got a call yesterday to come in and interview later this week for a permanent position! They emailed me the link to the online "questionnaire" and the release form authorizing the credit check with instructions to fax it back prior to the interview. Fingers crossed!

52 months ago

ArtVandelay in Los Angeles, California, Good luck on your interview. LM values honesty and intergrity. Be open and up front in your interview. Ask for the opportunity to prove your ability and value. While inside help is always a good thing with LM. It is possible to get an interview and get hired without any inside connection. I did. Just be the best fit for the job that you are applying for.

J M6 in Alabama

52 months ago

I recently graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and have applied for a few of the entry level jobs related to my major in the Florida area. I am open to relocating to other areas and noticed the REQ ID is the same regardless of the location. Is it a good assumption that hiring managers in the other states might view my resume or do I need to apply to the other states individually?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

J M6 in Alabama said: I recently graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and have applied for a few of the entry level jobs related to my major in the Florida area. I am open to relocating to other areas and noticed the REQ ID is the same regardless of the location. Is it a good assumption that hiring managers in the other states might view my resume or do I need to apply to the other states individually?

If you are open to relocating you stand a better chance of getting an interview

45 months ago

J M6 in Alabama, Apply to each job individually. While it is true your resume is in a central database, Each job req is different and requirements may be different from one business unit to another.

Recruiter Bob in Orlando, Florida

39 months ago

TB in Princeton, New Jersey said: Yes, it will have an impact. You can petition the DOD to have your General discharge upgraded to an honorable. Talk with you local Veterans Administration rep.

Good advice but the only discharge which is a guaranteed career killer is a (capital D) Dishonorable. You can still get a security clearance with a General or OTH discharge.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Derik in Lafayette, Louisiana

38 months ago

I am in a similar position as the OP. I graduated with a Finance degree about 6 months ago. I have been working with a city government entity as an intern for the last 2 years. Seeing that the internship will officially come to an end at the end of this summer (2011), I obviously began pressing for new employment about a month ago.

After viewing the LM careers website, I found a TON of entry-level positions that are almost exactly the kind of position I'm working in now, with the exception of it being a permanent full-time position. I have applied to several of the same position (multiple locations).

I am very excited about a career with LM and would love to be able to network with any current LM employees. I'm also willing to relocate pretty much anywhere, so I'm hoping that will help my chances.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Recruiter Bob in Niceville, Florida

38 months ago

Derik, I'm not real familiar with the LA area but you should try to make contact with one of the local LM programs to introduce yourself. Keep in mind that hiring is very competetive right now, and that there are a lot of displaced workers looking for jobs that you're competing against.

JustNeedMe in Madison, Alabama

38 months ago

NewCollegeGrad Relocating To Maryland in Houston, Texas said: Hey I am trying to get on with Lockheed as well. I have sent my resume so many times and have yet to hear anything. M in Hampton Virginia, How did you land an interview?

LOL it's who you know at the company.. your resume get lost in the system.. so you need to jazz it up and make it pretty. It helps who you know that can get your resume in front of hiring managers.

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.