Lockheed Martin's Relocation Package

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Chums in Goldsboro, North Carolina

5 months ago

Does anyone know what the relocation package is for LHM at this time? All the jobs I have applied for offer relocation, but I cannot find anything online about what the package includes. I was contacted by a recruiter and now in a holding pattern waiting to be contacted by the hiring manager. Also I still have my military move still available. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Erik

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ramosde86 in DOVER, Delaware

5 months ago

Hi Erik, I'm glad you brought up that topic. I'm also in the same boat since a couple of days ago I received a call from LM saying that my resume had been selected for review and that later throughout the week somebody would call me for a possible phone interview. So far I haven't received any other calls but I remain confident that they will call me at some point during the next couple of days. Have you heard anything back from them since the day you created this thread?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

5 months ago

Did they say which job you were up for? They gave me requisition no. 283991 F-35 Sustainment Planning and Operations Representative (Entry- Level). I talked to a few friends at LHM and they told me there is no real time table for hearing back.

5 months ago

No, mine was for a Program Planner position at Marietta; I did apply to your Red ID though, but I haven't received any calls regarding it. It's very exciting to get the call but the wait of course is always killer. Would you mind sharing your experience in the forum if you get a call or something? Best of luck!

5 months ago

Sure, soon as I hear something I'll let you know

eggy in socal, California

5 months ago

Relocation packages differ. For entry level, our new hires requiring relocation have been getting flat rate offers in the $3-$5k range.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

5 months ago

Ok that is what I figured.

4 months ago

Hello Chums, just wondering if you got another follow up call or not??

4 months ago

nope not yet still waiting. I did talk to their military relations team, and they are having a tough time getting ahold of the hiring managers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.