Lockheed Uniform

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Dr Demento in Panama City, Florida

39 months ago

Does Lockheed have a dress code or uniform. Im thinking Aircraft Maintenance at Edwards AFB, Ft Worth & Eglin AFB in Florida. Primarily the F-22 & F-35 Program.

Anyone know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JustNeedMe in Madison, Alabama

37 months ago

Yes they do, just wear business casual, no jeans, no t-shirt with graphic on it. Always look professional no matter what. polo with kahaki pants, or dress shirt with/without ties is fine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Recruiter Bob in Chicago, Illinois

37 months ago

I would be really surprised if this program is relying on in-person interviews rather than a FSL panel by phone. JNM's advice is spot on, and you can never "overdress" for a job interview.

eggy in socal, California

37 months ago

FSL panel interview for a aircraft maintenance position? not likely.

eggy in socal, California

37 months ago

And for a maintenance position, you'll not have much of a dress code. You'll see plenty of folks in jeans and t-shirts. JNM and RB seems to be thinking you're asking about an interview though, which I don't read into the question- but yeah, don't wear jeans and a t to an interview.

37 months ago

@Eggy, he didn't ask about the interview.. he was basically asking about the dress code. We were speaking about the dress policy in general.

Dr Demento in Ft Walton, Florida

37 months ago

eggy in socal, California said: FSL panel interview for a aircraft maintenance position? not likely.

Competition is tremendous on the Fl Panhandle. 2-300 applicants for a single job. A FSL Interview is required for an Associate Aircraft Manager position, this position is a step away from turning a wrench.

Question at hand was the dress code on the flight line and dress code for the various stages of Mgt within Lockheed. This was a question in an interview with another company. They gave an example of various levels of dress and asked if this was appropriate for the job. i.e. "The Boss is wearing a Polo shirt with no company logo, is this acceptable? Or another was "One of the Flight line Tech's is wearing shorts, sneakers and a Tee-shirt" Is this acceptable dress to represent the company.
Lesson learned for me!!

37 months ago

Oh wow!!!

Dr Demento in Ft Walton, Florida said: Competition is tremendous on the Fl Panhandle. 2-300 applicants for a single job. A FSL Interview is required for an Associate Aircraft Manager position, this position is a step away from turning a wrench.

Question at hand was the dress code on the flight line and dress code for the various stages of Mgt within Lockheed. This was a question in an interview with another company. They gave an example of various levels of dress and asked if this was appropriate for the job. i.e. "The Boss is wearing a Polo shirt with no company logo, is this acceptable? Or another was "One of the Flight line Tech's is wearing shorts, sneakers and a Tee-shirt" Is this acceptable dress to represent the company.
Lesson learned for me!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.