Lockheed martin After Phone Interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

stephen243 in ORLANDO, Florida

28 months ago

Hello,

I recently applied for a job in Lockheed martin and I got a phone interview that lasted around 30 mins, after that, they told me someone will contact me to let me know the status of the interview. Yesterday, I got an email from HR in Orlando and they told me to fill an online employment form and complete an attached Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and also i had to upload my transcripts. Do you guys think I would get a job offer? because I only had one phone interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

eggy in socal, California

28 months ago

stephen243 in ORLANDO, Florida said: Hello,

I recently applied for a job in Lockheed martin and I got a phone interview that lasted around 30 mins, after that, they told me someone will contact me to let me know the status of the interview. Yesterday, I got an email from HR in Orlando and they told me to fill an online employment form and complete an attached Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and also i had to upload my transcripts. Do you guys think I would get a job offer? because I only had one phone interview?

no way to tell from the info you provided. easiest / best way to find out is to ask the hr person that contacted you whether this means an offer is pending acceptable info in your response.

stephen243 in santa ana, California

28 months ago

Thank you, I will contact HR.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.