Looking for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Referral

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

terrisol13 in Santa Barbara, California

37 months ago

Hello. Is anyone a current LM Aeronautics employee that is willing to refer me? I have applied to about 20 positons within Systems Engineering and Project Planning for the Fort Worth, TX location and I'm more than qualified for all of them, I even have an active clearance. Does it just take a really long time to get a phone call for an interview? The website doesn't say anything as to the status when it comes to my submittals, only whether the position is open, closed, or cancelled. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Recruiter Bob in Chicago, Illinois

37 months ago

I would normally jump at the opportunity to score $1000 by submitting you for a referral, but I'm not going to put my name on the line for someone I don't know personally. Keep in mind that LM keeps each REQ ID open until a new hire is brought on board, so the position you're applying for might have already been filled.

If you're looking to geta foot in the door with LM, you might want to pick up my e-book "How to Get Hired By Lockheed Martin" over on Lulu.com for some insight into how the hiring process works. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.