Recruiting Center in King of Prussia

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Kendall in Newport News, Virginia

64 months ago

I interviewed with LM about 5 weeks ago. I hear that they are typically quick to get back with job offers. I was just wondering should I give up now that I haven't heard anything back from them?

I was interviewed with a bunch of other people getting ready to graduate college and apparently they do these group interview session every Monday since a friend of mine was flown up a week later (and we both had options to fly out for a few other dates). I'm curious if they may be waiting to get through a bunch of interviews or not.

I've emailed my recruiter and have gotten no response back and was also given no other form of contact with Lockheed.

I've given up hope, but some think I should hold out.

Is it normal for them to not even as a courtesy say you have been declined a position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DeannaJ in Atlanta, Georgia

64 months ago

I work at Lockheed. Started 12/1. 5 weeks really isn't too long to wait with Lockheed, especially with it being around the holidays. Lots of people take off for Thanksgiving, and take off extra for Christmas. We're off from today until January 5th paid, so you definitely won't hear anything until after then. Do you have the manager that you interviewed with's name or number? I'd contact them and ask if a decision has been made.

armari in Stockbridge, Georgia

60 months ago

Hi Deanna. I am trying to get on with Lockheed Martin. I am in the Atlanta, GA area. Can you help me???

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.