Secuity Manager, Global Trng & Logisitcs, KY

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Parradox in Lexington, Kentucky

54 months ago

Can anyone give a salary range for this job? It is listed as: L7235:Security Mgr. I have quite a few years in local, state and federal law enforcement and am trying to decide if it has the potential to come close to replacing my current federal salary before I go through the application process.

Also, any insight into benefits (medical, vacation/sick leave, bonuses ect) and retirement would be helpful!

Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Recruiter Bob in Orlando, Florida

53 months ago

Never mind, I found it. 83826 to 139709.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Parradox in Lexington, Kentucky

52 months ago

Thanks for the response. I havent heard anything since applying for the position in late February and cannot seem to figure out how to inquire about the status. I am really intriqued by the job descriptiption and the salary range is well within my expectations. Unfortunately if I dont hear something soon, my agency is transfering me to DC this summer and I will have to abandon the effort!

Thanks again for your response. As a recruiter, if you have any insight or advice on how to navigate the Lockheed hiring process, please feel free to share :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Recruiter Bob in Orlando, Florida

52 months ago

No problem! You might want to check out my e-book "How to get hired by Lockheed Martin" on Lulu.com for some additional advice and insight into the hiring process...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.