Software Engineers at Lockheed Martin

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Nim in New York

34 months ago

Hi, I just graduated with my Masters this May in computer engineering and have been trying to secure an interview at Lockheed Martin as it's currently my dream place to work. I finally received an email last week asking me if I was interested in an entry-level software engineering position I hadn't applied for (of course I said yes!), and today I received a phone call from them to set up a 'phone screen interview' for tomorrow. I am wondering if any of you out there have been through the LM interview process for software engineers and can say a bit about what it is like, how long it takes (this position is 'Secret'), etc.? Also, if you currently work at LM as a software engineer, how do you like it? And lastly, I am a female and obviously there are not too many women in the computer sciences, so if any of you engineers out there happen to be women, what has your experience been like at LM? I appreciate any answers you guys can give me. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Recruiter Bob

34 months ago

This is kind of a broad series of questions, Nim. Your timeline would depend on a lot of factors, such as contract award dates and if a final security clearance is required before you start work. You might want to check out my e-book on Lulu.com for some helpful information if you score a formal interview. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.