Submitted Application... How long does screening process normally take.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

RParker in Orange Grove, Texas

32 months ago

I am just wandering if anyone knows how long the screening process normally takes after filling out an online application. I applied for an Security position and Security Sr position which shows open in Marrieta, Ga. I have many years of military experience and 8 years Law Enforcement experience along with college, so Im sure I meet the qualifications. I recently left the Corpus Christi Police Department, after having an excellent career, so that I could take care of a dieing family member. He has since passed away and I am wanting to relocate to GA. I am looking at many different options, to include A.T.F and Army C.I.D., but I'm really impressed at what Lockheed has to offer. I still have the oppurtunity to rejoin the Corpus Christi Police Department but that window will be closing within a few months.
Thanx for any help or advice that may be given.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Recruiter Bob in Chicago, Illinois

32 months ago

RParker, it all depends. If you're not contacted for an interview or a pre-screening, then you're basically left out in limbo indefinitely. Even though I have nothing but good things to say about LM, in this economy I'd recommend taking the bird in the hand. Work on those other applications in the meantime-- LM isn't going anywhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.