Working at Lockheed Martin

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Toddie4usa1 in Fort Worth, Texas

45 months ago

Hello Everybody,

After reading many of the posts and responding to some of them I wanted to share some insight about working for the best defense contractor in world. I can safely say this because I have worked for over 7 years here, wrote one of my thesis on the company and seen many changes some good and not so good take place along the way. If your true passion is aviation and aerospace then this is the place for you. Please remember that hard work, committment and loyalty does pay off in the end. Many people company hop with the hopes of getting the higher pay checks and promotions faster without learning the inner workings of the company, follow your passion, live your dream. The people that work at Lockheed Martin does exactly that, that is why we are able to do the amazing things that we do on a daily basis. Patient and persistent also play an important role, I got here not because I knew someone but because i wanted to be here and because i was persistent, i did my research and i followed my dream.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.