Any advise or guidance would be greatly appreciated..!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Jus J in Lithia Springs, Georgia

58 months ago

Hello,

I'm looking to seek advise from current or former Lockheed Martin employees. I'm trying to fond an entry-level job at LM. I found a position they had posted on their website for a Material Controller, which required 12 months or more of warehousing/shipping and receiving. I applied for the position and submitted my resume. Currently I'm working for UPS, and have been there for 7 years. Just wanted to try to get my foot in the door. Thanks for reading..I would be thankful for any information you may have to offer.

Johnathan

jmyellow2001@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Toddie4usa1 in Fort Worth, Texas

46 months ago

Jus J in Lithia Springs, Georgia said: Hello,

I'm looking to seek advise from current or former Lockheed Martin employees. I'm trying to fond an entry-level job at LM. I found a position they had posted on their website for a Material Controller, which required 12 months or more of warehousing/shipping and receiving. I applied for the position and submitted my resume. Currently I'm working for UPS, and have been there for 7 years. Just wanted to try to get my foot in the door. Thanks for reading..I would be thankful for any information you may have to offer.

Johnathan

jmyellow2001@yahoo.com

Have you followed up with the LM Recruiter?

Jus J in Lithia Springs, Georgia

33 months ago

Toddie4usa1 in Fort Worth, Texas said: Have you followed up with the LM Recruiter?

No I haven't..I look online for the virtual chat but the schedule doesn't detail the specific job title/field that I was looking for.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.