Any advise or guidance would be greatly appreciated..!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

jusj in Lithia Springs, Georgia

81 months ago

Hello,

I'm looking to seek advise from current or former Lockheed Martin employees. I'm trying to fond an entry-level job at LM. I found a position they had posted on their website for a Material Controller, which required 12 months or more of warehousing/shipping and receiving. I applied for the position and submitted my resume. Currently I'm working for UPS, and have been there for 7 years. Just wanted to try to get my foot in the door. Thanks for reading..I would be thankful for any information you may have to offer.

Johnathan

jmyellow2001@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Toddie4usa1 in Fort Worth, Texas

70 months ago

Jus J in Lithia Springs, Georgia said: Hello,

I'm looking to seek advise from current or former Lockheed Martin employees. I'm trying to fond an entry-level job at LM. I found a position they had posted on their website for a Material Controller, which required 12 months or more of warehousing/shipping and receiving. I applied for the position and submitted my resume. Currently I'm working for UPS, and have been there for 7 years. Just wanted to try to get my foot in the door. Thanks for reading..I would be thankful for any information you may have to offer.

Johnathan

jmyellow2001@yahoo.com

Have you followed up with the LM Recruiter?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jusj in Lithia Springs, Georgia

57 months ago

Toddie4usa1 in Fort Worth, Texas said: Have you followed up with the LM Recruiter?

No I haven't..I look online for the virtual chat but the schedule doesn't detail the specific job title/field that I was looking for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.