internship timeline

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

jake brake in painesville, Ohio

44 months ago

Comp Eng student here. When does Lockheed start calling up potential interns? I've had two separate current employees push my resume as well as apply to the website and attend a job fair. Figure its pretty early but I remember eggy stating in another thread they usually have interns selected by Jan/Feb. Wouldn't that mean they start calling in Dec?

Also, funny story. So the VP of the local Northrop and an engineering manager came to talk to our local student IEEE chapter. After the presentation there were several internship related questions and such. The best one was one student actually asked the local VP of Northrop how to get a job at Lockheed.

His response? He smiled and politely said to check their website :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

eggy in socal, California

44 months ago

jake brake in painesville, Ohio said: Comp Eng student here. When does Lockheed start calling up potential interns? I've had two separate current employees push my resume as well as apply to the website and attend a job fair. Figure its pretty early but I remember eggy stating in another thread they usually have interns selected by Jan/Feb. Wouldn't that mean they start calling in Dec?

We've contacted a couple seriously qualified candidates already, but our intern selection process will start in force early Jan.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.