I need help in getting a job with Lockheed Martin PLEASE!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 71 of 71)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

eggy in Palmdale, California

64 months ago

Brian G in Arcadia, California said: Hi, I am interested in working in the research and development part of Lockheed Martin, but I was wondering what collage degrees are required or looked for in the hiring process?

um, depends what you want to research and develop?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Toddie4usa1 in Fort Worth, Texas

64 months ago

Normally research work requires a Phd (Doctorate) in Engineering, Math or one of the Sciences.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Neeraj in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

64 months ago

Stephen in Bethesda, Maryland said: Please email me at stephen.gehringer@lmco.com for help. I'd be happy to assist.

HI i have three years experience in Business administration. i would like to know if there are any positions for upcoming summer 2011 internships.I am a junior studying BS in Accounting at Rutgers University.

Thanks, looking forwards for your reply

Neeraj

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

larry in Long Beach, California

64 months ago

Toddie4usa1 in Fort Worth, Texas said: Normally research work requires a Phd (Doctorate) in Engineering, Math or one of the Sciences.

what kind of research can you do with a phD in physics? Can you do stuff like model missiles using CFD?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

eggy in Palmdale, California

64 months ago

larry in Long Beach, California said: what kind of research can you do with a phD in physics? Can you do stuff like model missiles using CFD?

You don't need a phD for stuff like cfd. You can train any joe-schmo with a b.a. to run cfd (not that we don't have phd's who do it- but their job isn't research).

You can do stuff like research left handed transparent materials, morphing structures, etc.

64 months ago

You can look on the Lockheed website for Upcoming summer interships there are also recruiters who are available during bus hours who can provide more detail information on upcoming internships...

Hope this helps!! Good luck!! =)

64 months ago

eggy in Palmdale, California said: You don't need a phD for stuff like cfd. You can train any joe-schmo with a b.a. to run cfd (not that we don't have phd's who do it- but their job isn't research).

You can do stuff like research left handed transparent materials, morphing structures, etc.

Speaking of Morphing Eggy do you have a link to the Morphing UAV?

rgeary15 in Warner Robins, Georgia

61 months ago

I would like to get into the Global Hawk program...

Joel Stieg in Columbus Ohio in Naperville, Illinois

47 months ago

I am looking for a job at Lockheed Martin also. I have an accounting/financial background and an MBA. I would like to relocate to Kennedy Space center or somewhere in Florida to be close to family but would consider different locations. I currently am serving as Interim Vice President of a Logistics Co. and need new challenges. I think after research Lockheed is my place. Please advise!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Recruiter Bob in Chicago, Illinois

47 months ago

Just submit your application like everyone else! That's the first step to getting started, unless you've already managed to network inside the company. You might want to download my e-book, "How to Get Hired By Lockheed Martin," available at Lulu.com, for some more insight into how LM's hiring process works.

Good luck!

eggy in socal, California

47 months ago

Joel Stieg in Columbus Ohio in Naperville, Illinois said: I currently am serving as Interim Vice President of a Logistics Co. and need new challenges. I think after research Lockheed is my place. Please advise!

Recruiter Bob in Chicago, Illinois said: Just submit your application like everyone else! That's the first step to getting started...

vp level? submit a resume like everyone else? uh, no.

go talk to some head hunters. find one with good contacts. ;D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Beau Robinson in Cocoa, Florida

46 months ago

Joel Stieg in Columbus Ohio in Naperville, Illinois said: I am looking for a job at Lockheed Martin also. I have an accounting/financial background and an MBA. I would like to relocate to Kennedy Space center or somewhere in Florida to be close to family but would consider different locations. I currently am serving as Interim Vice President of a Logistics Co. and need new challenges. I think after research Lockheed is my place. Please ade!

Joel,
I work for LM at CCAFS in Florida and I can tell ya, there are no jobs here, or (especially) across the river at KSC. With the current and future defense budget cuts, most of us are nervously hanging on waiting for the bad news. We've all heard the doom and gloom in previous years, and not seen much come of it, but this time it's real. Positions are already being cut for FY12 and 13; FY14 and 15 will be even worse and we all know it. No hiring now or in the forseeable future, only cuts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

MM in Dallas, Texas

36 months ago

Hi, I am interested in Lockheed Martin in Grand Prairie or Fort Worth Texas. I almost had a job lined up until I was told that they did not want me because I was "overqualified." I am looking for an analyst position, any one know of a way for this to happen? I am trying to make contacts since I know a few people who work there but they are not in the departments that is needing people.

please email: meekashmasters@yahoo.com

MM in Dallas, Texas

36 months ago

Hello, I am looking for a analyst position at Grand Prairie or Fort Worth Texas locations. I was passed over for a position because they didn't want to hire me due to the fact that I had a masters degree. If someone can please help that would be great. I have always wanted to work at Lockheed and really just want to prove that I am a great hire.

I have applied to everything I can at these locations.

please email meekashmasters@yahoo.com

36 months ago

What's your background, what position did you apply for, and who told you that?

will in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

36 months ago

Looking for some help for LM opening. I have done the leg work, have the experience but to no avail. Seems like a dead end unless you know someone on the inside or have a family member with in.

Comments? Suggestions??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MM in Dallas, Texas

35 months ago

eggy in socal, California said: What's your background, what position did you apply for, and who told you that?

I have a MBA from University of Texas at Arlington. I applied for the Multi Func Fina Anaylst Asc position at the Grand Prairie location. I wasnt told that directly but that what a few friends had found out for me. They were looking for someone that didnt have a masters degree.

35 months ago

MM in Dallas, Texas said: I have a MBA from University of Texas at Arlington. I applied for the Multi Func Fina Anaylst Asc position at the Grand Prairie location. I wasnt told that directly but that what a few friends had found out for me. They were looking for someone that didnt have a masters degree.

An associates position is, indeed, an entry level bachelors position.

Did you interview for it, or just apply? Either way, to be frank, they probably just didn't like you that much and gave your friends an easy excuse - we'll regularly interview people with masters for associate positions, and if we like them, we'll just go ahead and hire them in at a higher level...

roxio in Mumbai, India

34 months ago

hi, can anyone tell me the scope of rocket propulsion engineer in Lockheed Martin and if foreign nationals are eligible to apply?

Smootie in Grapevine, Texas

28 months ago

I am trying to get on at LM. I know it is usually easiest to get on by working as a temp. Does anyone know which staffing agencies (besides Aerotek) LM uses in the DFW area? My background is in HR, and I worked a short temp assignment for DynCorp and enjoyed it. Any help is appreciated: LenaSmoot@gmail.com

Elton Schley in Alpharetta, Georgia

16 months ago

I'm trying to get a career at Lockheed Martin Aerospace as a Material handler associate. I applied and I never can't get an interview

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.