response method after interviews

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

nickm in Iron Station, North Carolina

108 months ago

How does Lockheed Martin send out responses after a interview, phone call or a letter? I went through the interview process at the DC RRC and they said they would let us know in a week to two weeks.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

bmm in Manassas, Virginia

108 months ago

I too went through the DC RCC last year. After the interview I got a call from my manager 2 or 3 days later wanting to do a follow up if I was still interested and he let me know I would be receiving an offer shortly. About 7 - 9 days after the interview, I got the official call and then I was sent a next day fedex envelope with the detials.

Reply - Report abuse

M in Hampton, Virginia

102 months ago

The person I interviewed with said they'd have a decision today. It is now 1:40PM and no call and no Fed Ex... :(

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Tucson, Arizona

102 months ago

I think that you should call them before close of business, rather than waiting all weekend. Your time is valuable as well.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

M in Hampton, Virginia

102 months ago

I agree, I am just too paranoid to call and bother him.. I have a feeling they have a lot of hoops to go through when hiring at LM. Maybe he won't call till close of business. When I emailed him the other day he didn't respond till after Pm, so maybe he's waiting for the end of the day. I hate to call, I don't want to bother him, I know they're a very busy department. But you're right, the waiting is killing me....

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

M in Hampton, Virginia

102 months ago

Edit that to say after 5:00 PM...

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jadedea in Glendale, Arizona

102 months ago

M in Hampton, Virginia said: Edit that to say after 5:00 PM...

M i hope you get something!!!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

M in Hampton, Virginia

102 months ago

Well, he called me with bad news on Friday.. LM has decided to move their office to another city (about a 45 drive away), and with the move, they've decided to remove the position I interviewed for entirely! He was NOT happy about it and said that he would try to get them to reinstate it (it's a big job and now all of that will fall on him in addition to what he already has to do), and that he has my resume and would call me if/when that happened. I hope it happens soon but I know how much red tape he had to go through just to get the job posted. I am not holding my breath. I was SO close to getting a job at LM. I feel sick over it.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.