trying to get in w/ LM

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Angie in Woodbridge, Virginia

87 months ago

I have legal background with DEPT.OF JUSTICE, seeking to get in as a contractor with LM. Seems very hard to get noticed by applying via website. Any one know any recruiter or even referral program.

In addition, how can one get intelligence field, but has never been in military. I am truly capable and interested in this field.
Angie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SickOfLockheed in Washington, District of Columbia

86 months ago

You need to have the skills any client would need to get into the intelligence field. I suggest you get an IT background for this arena. You do not need to be former military, but that sure helps! It's hard to find a job even internally if you apply randomly via the internal website. It takes personal connections and working the old boy's network to get anywhere. I think it's the same wherever you go.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Available-4-Hire in Castro Valley, California

85 months ago

Why don't you try standing on the corner of the plant's main entrance with a big sign touting your skills and providing your cell phone number? Take the calls right there on the corner.

Who knows you might catch someone's eye.

The majority of traffic should be between 7AM and 8AM.

Just be aware that some plants have a painted property line marking the border; don't cross over it.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.