How to get a job at Logisticare.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you work at Logisticare? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Musicman in Richmond, Virginia

19 months ago

I applied for both the Transportation Supervisor and Transportation Coordinator position that Logisticare has posted on this site in the Richmond, VA area. After waiting over a month for a response, I did receive a call to set up a telephone interview. After the initial interview I was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview where I told that the Transportation Supervisors position was no longer available, so I interviewed for the Transportation Coordinators position. Having to call several weeks after the second interview to follow up, I was then told my interviewer (the Transportation Supervisor) that an offer letter would be sent by the end of the day. I accepted and reported to work 3 days later only to find out that I was actually hired to work in the call center scheduling trips. Both position are still listed on this site as well as Logisticare career site as open positions. In reality, there's a high turn over volume in the call center and I was told by the current Transportation Coordinator that this is a practice that's been occurring for long while... misleading people with false hope of management or supervisory position when all that's needed are customer service representatives starting with a salary of $14.00 an hour.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.