Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What do you think - will Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Harvey Vaughn in Austin, Texas

21 months ago

I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the Internet between the prices of $30,000-$75,000 in my lifetime. I usually only deal with car dealers because they will tell you the truth 99% of the time about their cars. They don’t want negative feedback that will hurt their Internet Sales and they are generally honest about the vehicles condition.

I found that LORENZO-BOMNIN Chevrolet is the exception to this rule. I dealt with 3 different people including initially the Internet Manager(Willy Gabbart) at this dealership. I was told on the phone as well as in email that the vehicle I was inquiring about was, and I quote word for word from an email of the Internet Manager Willy Gabbart:

“THE LINCOLN NAVIGATOR IS SUPER CLEAN AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.”
This was in response to my email to him inquiring about the condition of the truck and I quote word for word from my email:

“I am in Austin Texas so a test ride is out of the question. My question is what is your best price on the truck? I am looking for one of these for my transportation company. Please let me know of any cosmetic problems or any other issues the truck has also.”

I explained on the phone to him (Willy Gabbart – Internet Sales Manager) and to the salesman Pedro (Pedro llapur), that the vehicle has to be excellent shape because we use it to pick up and transport high profile clients, famous actors and entertainers, and business VIP’s and transport them to and from their venues.

They both assured me that they had personally seen the truck and that it was in excellent shape and that I would be very happy with it. Since I have done this many times before with no issues, I bought the truck. That was over 2 weeks ago. I had a car transporter pick up the truck and bring it here to me in Austin, Texas.

When I got the truck it was wrecked with much damage.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.