Background Check

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

pixie 12 in Traverse City, Michigan

41 months ago

Will Lowes hire someone with a past DUI?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Leigh in Carlsbad, California

7 months ago

As far as in the San Diego area, Lowes did offer me a job after I indication that I had a DUI 2 years ago. I passed the background check. I did get a call while they were reviewing because my statement was cut off and they asked me to complete it. Basically, I admitted that I embarrassingly have to disclose I was arrested for DUI. I exercised poor judgment and am very regretful. I think I also said something like I was grateful to have learned a lesson without worse consequences...all very true! Just be honest because it will come up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

luilu in Raleigh, North Carolina

6 months ago

I had the same thing happen to me I was given the drug test and signed the offer letter Feb,18,2014 and was told to come back on Monday Feb 24,2014 for orientation. I am just worried about my background check because I have two felonies from May 2013. What do you guys think?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kerina Little in Winston Salem, North Carolina

6 months ago

luilu in Raleigh, North Carolina said: I had the same thing happen to me I was given the drug test and signed the offer letter Feb,18,2014 and was told to come back on Monday Feb 24,2014 for orientation. I am just worried about my background check because I have two felonies from May 2013. What do you guys think?

I think they should give you a shot if you put this information on your application or even disgusted this with them. You might want to call and ask them...Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jf in Sylmar, California

5 months ago

I interviewed with hr, asst mngr, and store mngr... Was offered a job. I have a felony conviction from 7 yrs ago but have worked in retail since. I was offered the job and had the mouth swab last Friday. I was honest on my application, I would assume they read it instead of possibly wasting my time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.