Lowe's Front End job in Anderson, SC

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

tiger12paw in Clemson, South Carolina

21 months ago

My son is looking for a job & has been to the Anderson Lowe's and NOTHING! What are you looking for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Toolrunner in Los Angeles, California

19 months ago

tiger12paw in Clemson, South Carolina said: My son is looking for a job & has been to the Anderson Lowe's and NOTHING! What are you looking for?

To be honest with you they don't always know what they are doing. (Referring to HR and the hiring process) I can tell you as an employee I don't know how over half of the people get through. I can only guess that they either fluff up their resume to look better than they are or are just very good at interviews. Tell you son not to give up if he wants to work at Lowe's. They have such a high turn over rate because of people leaving, quitting or getting fired that there are always openings. Apply for everything that shows up regardless if he feels qualified for the position. That is what I did and once in the interview and knowing my strengths they actually opened a spot for me in a department that wasn't even looking for a CSA. (Customer Service Associate) Lowe's and their management isn't always the fair play environment it should be but if your son is hard working and a great people person he should be able to carve his own path and eventually get to the level he's reaching for. Good luck in his search and tell him not to be discouraged.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.