Lowes Hiring Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Hating The Waiting Game in Elkhart, Indiana

22 months ago

I had an interview for a cashier position at lowes a while back which went pretty well in my opinion. I also had an employee refferal. The hiring manager said she would be in contact with my regarding her decision, but I never heard from her again. Also, when I checked my candidate profile, the status of my application said no longer considering. Does this mean that I did not get the job, or is this a standard message that is placed when an application has been pulled for an interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Luvdntlivehere

18 months ago

Sooo this site is very help with explaining the lowes hiring process. Everything I read on here is exactly the way they do things. I applied online the day after they posted the job opening on their website and got a call from hr about an hour later. I was scheduled for an interview for 2 days later. Was interviewed by hr rep and a store manager (seperately). About 4 days later I received a call stating that they were going to continue the hiring process with me and conduct a background check. Another week later was called to come in for an oral drug test where they gave me my starting salary ($12.50 an hour) but said they would call me when they get my drug test results back and tell me when my start date will be. Good luck to everyone who looks for emploment at this company. The process is fairly easy if you have a clean record and do not use drugs :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gandm121208 in Temecula, California

13 months ago

Hating The Waiting Game in Elkhart, Indiana said: I had an interview for a cashier position at lowes a while back which went pretty well in my opinion. I also had an employee refferal. The hiring manager said she would be in contact with my regarding her decision, but I never heard from her again. Also, when I checked my candidate profile, the status of my application said no longer considering. Does this mean that I did not get the job, or is this a standard message that is placed when an application has been pulled for an interview?

What was your result? Did you get the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Toolrunner in Los Angeles, California

11 months ago

Starting out at $12.50? What position did they offer you if you don't mind me asking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.