insurance changes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Andrew Clem in Athens, Alabama

81 months ago

Does anyone else have a problem with the new medical insurance changes for 2008. Here in AL they have reduced are hospital coverage from 100% with $100 ded. to 75% or 70% with ded. Several people in my store have a big problem with it. These same people are probably going to have to look for other jobs. Some are senior management. I just want to see if this is just in AL or Company wide.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

BunkerLRA in Scranton, Pennsylvania

76 months ago

Andrew Clem in Athens, Alabama said: Does anyone else have a problem with the new medical insurance changes for 2008. Here in AL they have reduced are hospital coverage from 100% with $100 ded. to 75% or 70% with ded. Several people in my store have a big problem with it. These same people are probably going to have to look for other jobs. Some are senior management. I just want to see if this is just in AL or Company wide.

Unfortunatley it is a company wide issue. Many complainst about the new changes. It is a hot topic on the message board at Lowe's Red Apron also.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

papamoose in Westerville, Ohio

75 months ago

BunkerLRA in Scranton, Pennsylvania said: Unfortunatley it is a company wide issue. Many complainst about the new changes. It is a hot topic on the message board at Lowe's Red Apron also.

Did th carrier change as well? Many time insurance carriers will quote reduced premiums for the first year merely to capture the business and then dramatically raise premiums in later years. Too many changes on the employers part will cause a poor experience rating and severely hinder future health insurance group contracts. I don't see much HR professionalism here!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.