Drug test procedures

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

JRM in Hawthorne, California

89 months ago

Where and when are the drug test performed?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Zicci in Austin, Texas

89 months ago

When you are given the job,you have within 48hrs to get the drug test done.
The interviewer will give you the information you need.
If you are called to attend a second interview at the store,the interviewer will give you a form with the information of the hospital or clinic you must go for the drug test.
If the interviewer doesn't give you the information (direction,tel # and Name of hospital) but tells you to get the drug test,then you gotta ask for it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

AW in Saint Paul, Minnesota

89 months ago

Does anyone know what type of drug test Lowes administers for dept. manager applicants? and at what point of the process do they give it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (153) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

qb c in Norwich, Connecticut

72 months ago

I would like to know also

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ckinlg in Griffin, Georgia

21 months ago

Well I took the drug test for Lowe"s just this week. (week of February 2013) The test is a swab test and they send it to the lab. I was worried about the Xanax I was taking showing up and not the Hydro-codon. But when the Lab called they said I failed my drug test because it showed I had Hydro-codon/ or Perks in my system,When I told the man I had a prescription for the Hydro he stated that I would have to fax over a copy of my prescription. The lab must have been oversea because the man could barely speak any English.When I called the pharmacy the said they would not fax the prescription because it was 4 months old.Anyway I just can not believe this pharmacy and I can not believe that they would fail you for something like this.I only took the hydro because of a tooth ache and that is what I tried to explain to them. I guess they hear so many stories that they really don't care. But now I know not to take anything before a drug test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.