why people dont call you back.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

lou bell in Darby, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

I have a question. When you go to the interview they seemed very nice, I know I was probably a little over qualified for the job position, but they took all my refrences and info. I thought the interview went well, but then I was supposed to get a call back from their corp office which is in florida from Kelly. She never called me back to follow up. When I tried to call her back all I got was a voice mail, so I left a message. I never heard back. My question's is why do compaines tell you that they will call back to follow up with you, and let you know one way or the other if you have to job, but don't bother doing it?? Your not hurting my feeling by hiring someone else, it's just that I think people would rather know, and have you be honest with them, then but you not telling, when you sitting their waiting for a phone call back. You could be out looking for another job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lou bell in Darby, Pennsylvania

65 months ago

I'm glad other people agree with me on this. I have since found a full time job, and during the hiring process the manager was in touch with me for about a week letting me know the company policy and proceedure's before they actually hired me. Also this company liked the fact that I kept in contact and was willing to follow up with them. What a difference. Peace out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Irishsilverwind in West Palm Beach, Florida

16 months ago

Maybe. . . because there are several spelling mistakes for one, like the six above. They don't have time to reply when they receive hundreds of applicants and if I saw mistakes I wouldn't bother to reply either. The top ten best applicants that qualify for the position usually get their time only. If there are no openings it just goes in the circular file since they current knowledge when actually hiring anyway.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.