Lucky Brand Jeans News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you think - will Lucky Brand Jeans grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Lucky Brand Jeans stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Pithecanthropus in Los Angeles, California

77 months ago

I like the brand and hope they continue to succeed. I've also always found that all the employees I've dealt with are very helpful and friendly, and it's a pleasure to shop there.

However, I'd like to see a couple of changes:

(1) Stop the loss-leader sales promotions. It's disappointing to read about a 50% sale and then find that only a few sizes or styles are included.

(2) Bring some variety into the men's line, especially for thinner and smaller guys who want fitted jeans and not the roomy flappy kind that most guys do prefer. Good on you for bringing out the Skinny Jean for guys, but some more styles and colors would be good.

(3) The same for guys who like low-rise styles. Again, this is not too unusual if you're thin like me. If you have a 28/29 inch waist, a lower rise looks better proportioned. So do slightly smaller back pockets, because the regular big ones make the jeans look like painter pants on you. To be honest, I've been buying women's Sundown Straights (go ahead and laugh if you want to!) but they really work well for me. It was actually a store employee who recommended the Sundown when the men's style I asked for was out of stock.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pithecanthropus in Los Angeles, California

77 months ago

oh yeah, I am a guy!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.