Hired and haven't heard anything else...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Hopeful10 in Denver, Colorado

49 months ago

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and gone on to start employment. I have contacted the Constant Contact and have not heard back, unfortunately. I was hired for a position that was contingent on the award of the contract. I did all the new-hire paperwork including tax information. My start date was on or about a certain date that has come and gone; however, I was updated at first and told it was taking longer than anticipated; however, it has been over a month since I heard anything. I am eager to work for such a great company and dissapointed I haven't heard anything yet and just curious if anyone else out there has had the same experience. I don't know if they decided they didn't want to hire me (but I did accept an offer and had confirmation they recieved it along with all other required paperwork), they didn't get the contract, or if the contract has just not been awarded in the anticipated timeframe. I have made a number of attempts to speak with the appropriate parties. If you have experienced this, did you continue to patiently wait? I had a wonderful experience with everyone I have delt with and have seen nothing but positive things about the company. I guess I am looking for someone to either tell me they had the same experience and never started a job or the opposite, so I have a clue as to whether I should still be hopeful at this point. I appreciate your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hopeful10 in Denver, Colorado

49 months ago

I am starting to wonder if I was scammed to get my information. I have e-mailed the constant contact yet again with no response. I am sending very polite and professional e-mails and have only inquired via e-mail twice and once by phone. No reply to any of the above and when I called the number they gave me it was disconnected. If they decided not to hire me, they are not having the curteosy to let me know that but I realize that is a standard practice. I am concerned because I signed the acceptance letter and filled out information for life insurance as well as all the usual tax forms. If I have been scammed, this person has my social, DL #, copy of my passport and birth certificate...you name it and they have it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.