ManTech Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at ManTech?

What do you like best about working at ManTech? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Hard Times in Washington, District of Columbia

83 months ago

I have heard that ManTech will lay-off employees then turn around and hire new employees to fill the same positions. Is this true?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (76) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

In the Know in Manassas, Virginia

81 months ago

That's absurd. ManTech would never do that for many reasons; here are a couple. One...it's not ethical, two....it would cost time and money. ManTech has a good reputation for taking care of it's employees. There may be times when the contract is won by another company and the incumbents are not picked-up on the new contract, which is totally out of losing company's control. But, an employee is not just released for no reason.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Achucol in Dallas, Texas

80 months ago

Yes, this is true. And they also discriminated against military reservist. They have fire some people simply because they are in the reserve.. Do not work for ManTech, they do not have any employee loyalty.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Carson Raker in Hereford, Arizona

80 months ago

Achucol in Dallas, Texas said: Yes, this is true. And they also discriminated against military reservist. They have fire some people simply because they are in the reserve.. Do not work for ManTech, they do not have any employee loyalty.

Not true at all. I've been a reservist and with ManTech for over 3 years. Not once have they given me a hard time when I needed to do training or go to school (30+ days). They paid me the difference in my ManTech salary and my military salary. They've taken great care of me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Hampton, Virginia

80 months ago

I work(ed) with a guy who gave his two weeks notice, and was let go the next day and told he was a "disgruntled employee". And he was let go after a assitant site manager asked him if he would stay if they paid him more money and he said no. Not saying there weren't personal issues there but how is that for employer ethics. After dealings with other companies (through friends) and how they treat employees, nothing this company or any other company does surprises me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in San Antonio, Texas

80 months ago

Hard Times in Washington, District of Columbia said: I have heard that ManTech will lay-off employees then turn around and hire new employees to fill the same positions. Is this true?

Yes!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Proud to be a ManTecher in San Antonio, Texas

80 months ago

Anonymous in San Antonio, Texas said: Yes!!!

Anonymous in San Antonio, Texas said: Yes!!!

This is absolutely false. No one I have known in my over 5 years of employment with ManTech in San Antonio or anywhere else I have been has been laid off just so they can hire a new employee. I don't think you are getting a fair answer from [/QUOTE. If someone was laid off from any major corporation, not just ManTech, I am sure there is more to it than [/QUOTE is willing to say. ManTech has good ethics and would not do this to any employee no matter where they are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Still Hanging on but dont know why in San Antonio, Texas

80 months ago

No, they do not take care of their employees and there benefits have detoriated over the last couple of years. Want to get promoted go somewhere else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

enriqua venezueal in Dallas, Texas

66 months ago

This kind of stuff happens when the employee is disrepectful to others. For example, my husband works in Iraq and when he got on a bus he heard white men talking about the black bus driver very loudly as if he was not sitting ther. They were using the N word very loosley and all kinds of other names for Blacks. So, he reported them. This is not the right attitude to have so if they fired him, he may deserved it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

concerned in Madison, Alabama

28 months ago

What about people not getting paid? I know a guy who is supposed to be paid every other Friday and as of today he still hasn't gotten his pay. Everyone he has talked to just says "Keep checking your mailbox." WTH?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

concerned in Madison, Alabama in Huntsville, Alabama

25 months ago

The retaliation by supervisors on the Mantech contract at Redstone is almost unbearable to the employees. It started and escalated after a meeting with corporate about the supervisors not doing their jobs. It has gotten REALLY bad. They will not allow breaks to get something to eat. They cannot take a phone call. They talk to you like you're a dog and if you ask them to NOT talk to you like that, they find a reason to write you up for something.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.