A foot in the door..

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Brett85 in Lake Charles, Louisiana

56 months ago

Hello, I'm trying to get hired with Mantech.

I've been at it for months and months, and now I've finally broke down and I'm just gonna straight up ask for help. If anyone has any recruiter information or method of getting hired, please contact me at

bnaron10@yahoo.com

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ryanek9freak in Boca Raton, Florida

51 months ago

Get your resume worded right. I have a properly formatted resume with previous LGCAP experience, and I got a job offer from them in 1 week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hopeful10 in Denver, Colorado

49 months ago

Ryanek9freak in Boca Raton, Florida said: Get your resume worded right. I have a properly formatted resume with previous LGCAP experience, and I got a job offer from them in 1 week.

I have just made a separate post about this, but after you were offered the job did you actually start? I was offered a job pretty quickly, accepted it and did all the paperwork they sent me, was updated that it was taking a bit longer to get the contract than anticipated and then never heard another word. I have called the constant contact number provided in the packet I was e-mailed and the number was disconnected. I have politely and professionally inquired if they are still waiting for the contract or perhaps did not get it. I have e-mailed the constant contact with no reply. I have called the person who contacted me and stated she was a recruiter, again with no reply. I guess I am a little afraid that I have been scammed for my information. This is not something I would expect from a company that was recently voted the top employer for Veterans.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.