Stay Away From Manpower!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

ME in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

85 months ago

Nazi's??? Your insults are humorous and really let people know how low your IQ is...No wonder you weren't placed at a job, if this is how you present yourself, then you're not worth the time to place. Many complaints seen are from people who believe they are the BEST fit when in actuality they are not.

You are just another example of a bad seed who can't understand why his unprofessionalism wasn't compensated. Good Luck in your pursuit of a job, I hope you don't carry yourself like this with other agencies. I am truely happy Manpower is not employing someone like you, it looks like this "nazis" know how to do their job...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

lucien in Pittston, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

"Nazi's??? Your insults are humorous and" really let people know how low your IQ is

1. By your weak and ill-planned response
I can safely assume you work for manpower
as of one thier GHOULISH STAFFING AGENTS.
What surprises me is that you have the time to respond to my post considering YOUR SUPPOSE TO BEING DOING YOUR JOB FINDING PEOPLE EMPLOYMENT AFTER THEY ALL THESE POOR PEOPLE SPENT THREE HOURS TAKING THAT WORTHLESS TEST.

"No wonder you weren't placed at a job, if this is how you present yourself, then you're not worth the time to place."

2. I am happy that I was not placed now that i think of it. I don't need a PIMP THATS GOING TO COLLECT MONEY ON MY BACK AND THEN GET RID OF ME WITHOUT NOTICE OR REASON.
OH YEA AND WHEN I DID COME IN TO THE OFFICE FOR MY INTERVIEW(GESTAPO INTERROGATION) I WAS CONSIDERATE AND RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE INVOLVED EVEN WHEN THESE 300 POUND GREMLINS TALKED DOWN TO ME.HMM ITS FUNNY IM NOT WORTH THE TIME TO PLACE YET YOU HAVE THE TIME TO TROLL THESE BOARDS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT MANPOWER

"You are just another example of a bad seed who can't understand why his unprofessionalism wasn't compensated.

3. REALLY THATS INTERESTING,IF SOMEONE THE LIKES OF YOU IS TO DETERMINE WHO IS BAD OR
GOOD THEN I TRULY FEEL BAD FOR THE PEOPLE WHO COME TO YOU FOR EMPLOYMENT THEY ARE THE VICTIMS HERE. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOESN'T BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR IMMENSE FLAB AND GIRTH IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM A BAD SEED.

"I hope you don't carry yourself like this with other agencies"

4. IF YOU THINK I WOULD EVER DEAL WITH MANPOWER AGAIN THEN YOU TRULY MUST BE SNIFFING PAINT DURING YOUR LUNCH BREAKS.

IN CONCLUSION EVERYTHING I HAVE POSTED REGARDING MANPOWER IS THE GOD HONEST TRUTH.
STAFFING AGENTS DO NOT HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS IN MIND THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE CLIENT COMPANY. FINDING EMPLOYMENT IS TOUGH THESE DAYS SO THERE IS NO REASON TO ADD GREEDY PIMPS TO THE SITUATION.TRY NETWORKING
WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS INSTEAD,GOOD LUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

1st, I do not work at Manpower but live very close to the headquarters. I have a good relationship with Manpower as they fill our needs, in Milwaukee, for my company.

This is what you wrote:

"YOUR SUPPOSE TO BEING DOING YOUR JOB FINDING PEOPLE EMPLOYMENT AFTER THEY ALL THESE POOR PEOPLE SPENT THREE HOURS TAKING THAT WORTHLESS TEST. "

Read what you wrote and you can see why NOBODY would hire you...Your should be "You're" "Supppose" should be Supposed and the whole sentence is gramatically incorrect...You need to go back to school.

Your situation is brought on by yourself. It sounds like you took a test and failed. Then you have the nerve to come boards like these and insult people because YOU weren't placed...I guess you must be the only person that walks through their door and, if not, you must be the MOST qualified applicant...

Please, you are a joke. The way you type and the way you try to put others down is just another example of why you are not employed. If Manpower sent my company a person like you, I would then have bad things to say on these boards about Manpower. But I have been satisfied to date, so your rambling is just nothing more than an ignorant mental midget who tries to place blame on everybody but himself.

Funny how you think I'm trolling boards, I actually just stumbled upon this and then read the most ignorant statement I've ever seen. Maybe instead of being on these job boards complaining you should be looking for work...Hmmmm Can you do that by yourself or do you need someone to hold your hand?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

lucien in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

First off, as far making
gramaticalmistakes.you have made them numerous times already but I have not pointed that out until now because I didn't want to lower my standards to that of a grubby-opportunistic staffing agent.

You wrote this "it looks like this "nazis" know how to do their job...."

HMM, EVEN A RETARDED MONKEY CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT SENTENCE.HAH AND YOU CLAIM TO BE A HEAD OF A COMPANY. YOUR A WHALE OF A STAFFING AGENT TO SPIN SUCH MIND NUMBING LIES. THE ONLY CREATONS WHO WOULD COME HERE ARE PRO-MANPOWER FANATICS LIKE YOURSELF.YOU CLAIM NOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A STAFFING AGENT BUT RATHER A HUMBLE WORKER, BUT YET YOUR OBSSESED WITH DEFENDING THE EVIL THAT IS MANPOWER.
You claim that in paragraph three, I came here to put people down and you constantly
repeat that I am unemployed.IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU KEEP REPEATING THAT FOOLISHNESS SINCE NONE OF IT IS TRUE. I AM EMPLOYED AND THE ONLY PEOPLE I HAVE ATTACKED HERE ARE THE PARASITIC-LIKE STAFFING AGENTS WHO ONLY ARE EMPLOYED THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY PREY UPON THE WEAK, UNEDUCATED AND THE ILL-INFORMED.STAFFING AGENTS ARE NOT BENEFICIAL TO ANY APPLICANT. THEY TROLL AROUND FOR AN
EDUCATED APPLICANT, WHEN THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FOUND THEY OFFER LESS-THAN-SCALE PAY FOR WHAT THE INDIVIDUAL IS WORTH, THEN CHARGE THE CLIENT COMPANY TRIPLE AND POCKET THE DIFFERENCE. THE ONLY PEOPLE THIS VAMPIRE-LIKE RELATIONSHIP BENEFITS ARE THESE BEHEMOTH SIZED STAFFING AGENTS.
YOU NOW CLAIM YOUR NOT TROLLING BUT RATHER YOU STUMBLED ON TO MY POST. INTERESTING CONSIDERING SOMEONE HAS BEEN POSTING PRO-MANPOWER COMMENTS ON THESE FORUMS USING THE SAME "MO" AS YOURS.
ALL CAME FROM
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
SOMTIMES "ME", OR DON CHEADLE.NO DOUBT THERE IS A CONNECTION BETWEEN THE TWO SINCE THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO THAT ARE POSTING PRO-MANPOWER COMMENTS. EVERYBODY ELSE ON THESE
FORUMS IS TRULY DISGUSTED WITH MANPOWER AND ONLY POSTS NEGATIVE COMMENTS WHICH WOULD MAKE SENSE CONSIDERING HOW MANPOWER TREATS APPLICANTS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Sick of stupid people! in Minneapolis, Minnesota

85 months ago

First off I can't believe it took you three hours to complete the tests! You must be a complete moron! Know wonder they didn't place your stupid ass at a job. You would be a complete embarassment to Manpower! Why don't you try Labor Ready, that place would suite you perfectly!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

KRUSTY in Hinsdale, Illinois

85 months ago

Please post constructive criticism. Tell trash to your therapist. Those of us who do need assistance would appreciate it much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Lucien,

You bitter simpleton. You are donig nothing more than simply name calling, much like an elementary student would do. You fill these boards with lies and/or personal experience because you are not qualified...What hurt more, being told you weren't qualified for a temp position or being a jobless bum for the last 5 years?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

lucien in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

The last three posts obviously came from these monsterous staffing agents who don't seem to want to leave thESE forums nor allow anyone like me to tell the truth about manpower.

"You bitter simpleton. You are donig nothing more than simply name calling"

1. HA YOU CALL ME A SIMPLETON YET YOU CAN'T SPELL A SIMPLE WORD LIKE "DOING" PROPERLY.
WHY DO STAFFING AGENTS REFUSE TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL?. WHAT I REALLY FIND INTERESTING IS THAT SOMEONE PUT YOU IN A POSITION IN WHICH YOU DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT SOMEONE IS EMPLOYED.CONSIDERING YOUR CHILDISH AND CRUEL BEHAVIOR TOWARDS ME AND EVERY APPLICANT THAT WALKS THROUGH YOUR DOOR, HOW IN GOD'S NAME COULD YOU HAVE PUT IN SUCH A POSITION?.
YOUR TRULY AN EVIL STAFFING AGENT THAT SMILES WITH GLEE EVERYTIME YOU AND YOUR COMPANY SCAMS WORKING POOR. IN MY OPINION YOU AND THE GARGOYLE WHO GAVE YOU YOUR POSITION SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

"What hurt more, being told you weren't qualified for a temp position or being a jobless bum for the last 5 years?"

2. HMM ARE YOU DEAF,BLIND DUMB AND STUPID? I HAVE REPEATEDLY STATED THAT I AM EMPLOYED NO THANK'S TO MANPOWER.

" You fill these boards with lies and/or personal experience because you are not qualified..."

3. I HAVE TOLD NO LIES HERE, ONLY THE TRUTH.
BASED ON THE POSTINGS TO THIS FORUM I HAVE CONCLUDED I AM NOT ONLY ONE VEHEMENTLY AGAINST MANPOWER AND THE ONLY POSITIVE POST'S ARE COMING FROM YOU. THERE IS NOTHING POSITIVE ABOUT MANPOWER THATS WHY YOU NOR ANYBODY ELSE HAD POSTED ANYTHING RESEMBLING SUCH. THERE ARE NO BENEFITS TO BEING A TEMP. TEMPORARY WORKERS ARE TREATED LIKE GARBAGE BY PERMANENT WORKERS AND OF COURSE MANPOWER. TEMPS ONLY GET OVERTIME PAY AFTER 40 HOURS OF WORK. TEMPS ARE ROUTINELY FIRED WITHOUT WARNING,REASON, OR GOOD CAUSE. MANPOWERS TEMPS HAVE NO CHANCE AT GETTING BENEFITS BECAUSE THEY'LL BE CHEWED OUT LONG BEFORE THEY CAN RECIEVE SAID BENEFITS.
REMEMBER PEOPLE!!!!!! REPUTABLE COMPANIES WILL NEVER USE MANPOWER.THEY HIRE DIREC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

lucien in Hickory, North Carolina

84 months ago

ME, YOU HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED IN YOUR OTHER POSTINGS TO BEING A STAFFING AGENT.
WHICH PROVES THAT STAFFING AGENTS RESORT TO SPINNING A HORRIBLE WEB OF LIES EVERYTIME SOMEONE CHALLENGES THEM.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Staffing Service Lover in Fogelsville, Pennsylvania

84 months ago

Hey Lucien
Why do you keep changing states?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

upset in New York, New York

84 months ago

ME in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: Nazi's??? Your insults are humorous and really let people know how low your IQ is...No wonder you weren't placed at a job, if this is how you present yourself, then you're not worth the time to place. Many complaints seen are from people who believe they are the BEST fit when in actuality they are not.

You are just another example of a bad seed who can't understand why his unprofessionalism wasn't compensated. Good Luck in your pursuit of a job, I hope you don't carry yourself like this with other agencies. I am truely happy Manpower is not employing someone like you, it looks like this "nazis" know how to do their job...

I went throuth the 4 hour testing and filling out the applicaion on the computer and filling out more paperwork. It was so tiring and ridiculous. Then the fat heffer who interviewed me told me about a job as an accounting clerk, paying $11 an hour. I took it. When I arrived at the job location, there were 3 other workers who had their own computers to work on. Since I was the 4th person and there was no computer, I had nothing to do. The dingdong supervisor had the gall to tell me to just sit all day long and observe the other workers. Observe?!! I am not there to babyist other workers!! I was so bored out of my mind I wanted to scream. The other workers felt that it was not their job to teach me how to use the computer software that they were working on, that it was up to the supervisor, who conveniently stayed holed up in her office all day and avoided me. The recruiter at Manpower told me the job was supposed to last for 6 months. What a lie!! It lasted for two weeks. I only learned how to use the software because I befriended one of the workers and she showed me. She also told me that anybody that Manpower sends there never lasts there for more than two weeks and that they are told the same thing- that the job will last for 6 months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

upset in New York, New York

84 months ago

upset in New York, New York said: I went throuth the 4 hour testing and filling out the applicaion on the computer and filling out more paperwork. It was so tiring and ridiculous. Then the f#t who interviewed me told me about a job as an accounting clerk, paying $11 an hour. I took it. When I arrived at the job location, there were 3 other workers who had their own computers to work on. Since I was the 4th person and there was no computer, I had nothing to do. The d*ngd*ng supervisor had the gall to tell me to just sit all day long and observe the other workers. Observe?!! I am not there to babyist other workers!! I was so bored out of my mind I wanted to scream. The other workers felt that it was not their job to teach me how to use the computer software that they were working on, that it was up to the supervisor, who conveniently stayed holed up in her office all day and avoided me. The recr%Manpowerer at Ma*power told me the job was supposed to last for 6 months. What a lie!! It lasted for two weeks. I only learned how to use the software because I befriended one of the workers and she showed me. She also told me that anybody that Manpo&er sends there never lasts there for more than two weeks and that they are told the same thing- that the job will last for 6 months.

The recruiter called me on the last day and left a message on my machine saying that the job ended. I called her several times and she never called me back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Brad in Oswego, Illinois

20 months ago

I hope you never find a job and if you do I hope you are let go the next day. People like you who disrespect special needs people by using retard I really hope you have to live in their shoes someday. I would rather hire a special needs person since they care for everyone unlike you who are ignorant to others

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Easton man in Easton, Pennsylvania

4 months ago

I had a bad experience with them. I would not recommend them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Downright disgusted in Livermore, California

24 days ago

I was contacted by one of their recruiters and landed the job. I filled out all the hiring paperwork a month before it started and had to jump through some pretty high hoops to meet their requirements. Had to make a long trip to get to the only place in the Bay Area they would let me get my fingerprints done, got the drug test done and started the job. The problem was they hadn't paid me dime after 3 weeks, so I stayed home the next Monday to deal with their "associate care" center to find out why I wasn't getting paid. Turns out they hadn't actually hired me, but they were billing their client for my time. The unethical weasels said it was my fault because I wouldn't sign a completely blank wage agreement. I had told them I wouldn't sign blank agreement a month earlier. After three weeks they finally got me a Moneygram so I would have something to live on. Then they started paying me a lower rate for no reason with no notice. I called them and they said "sorry, the higher wage was a mistake. I told them the Labor Commissioner wouldn't see it that way since I had an email stating my rate, and I didn't sign the blank wage agreement so by law they had to pay me at the stated rate. They sent me two checks to make up the difference and still continued to pay at the lower rate. This week they didn't pay me at all, gave me a bunch of lip and attitude about what I did wrong. Turns out I did everything right, my time was entered in their system and approved. They made some half assed excuse about it not transmitting to their system, because no one at manpower has enough brain power to wonder why they're missing time from some employees. Some snot who puts the "ass" in "associate care" promised me a moneygram and then didn't actually issue the request so now I'm late on rent and broke on a 3 day weekend because of their sleazy, never-ending incompetence.

Avoid the bozos like the plague. Stupidity, dishonesty, lazy and uncaring people and really crappy wages.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.