What's the company culture at March of Dimes Foundation?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at March of Dimes Foundation?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at March of Dimes Foundation?

Reply - Report abuse

Heather Lynn in Waterloo, Iowa

66 months ago

Nogrits in Birmingham, Alabama said: it depends on the day, the boss and the office, they can't keep managers and each new director makes his own the rules so no one ever knows how to dress or anything else, if they get together off site it's to blow off steam, no one works there long enough to make freinds or traditions

haha someone must have really burned a bridge with you.

March of dimes has 51 chapters, two division offices and a national location. Yes-the dress changes per location but I wouldn't say it would be THAT drastic. Yes employees are expected to be professional, but people who are out in the community everyday are able to wear khakis and jeans some of the time.

And I would never say people are never with the organization long enough to make friends. There are people in the chapter where I work who have worked for the organization for 15+ years!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.